Chapter 13

School

when we arrive to the school me and von walk the halls until the warning bell rings he walks me to my first block and runs to his first block upstairs but I know he was late cause I heard him scream when the bell rung. Taking notes, waiting patiently for my next class with Von. after a long 45 mintues, Von comes meeting me outfront my classroom "so I see you was late this morning" "yea but its all gud Ms. Daniels loves me she always give a nigga a excused absence" we walk the short cut and go the way to another stairway, he opens up the door and let's me go infront of him. "Davon" he laughs "Michelle" "boy you are not slick" He "accidently" slaps my ass "what ? sorry shit jus damn !". We get into class and he sits beside me. We were the first two people to actually come in the class. We talk while he sees who is in the class. Girls gasping as they see Davon sitting in their class. Hoes. They all decide to sit somehow near him. The girl that said hi Mr. superstar walked in I just huffed because she smiled at him and I know she a hoe. Five mintues later another girl walks"Fuck !" Davon yells out and some girl rolls her eyes "what ?" "nothin ill tell yu wen we get out". The whole class Von looked tensed and annoyed. Finally, the bell rung we walked out and away from the classroom "you want to talk now ?" "how bout after school we talk like over some food or watch TV or somethin ?" "Where would we watch TV at ?" he smirks "uhh my house" "okay, when does your practice start ?" "I promise yu my coach don't care boo so yea ill get yu at yur las period nd we head back to my house" "Okay Davon". He gives me a hug and goes to his class. Something must be up if he didn't walk me to class.