Chapter 7

Schools Over

I get out my last block and meet Davon on the back steps outside where he told me too. I see Victoria walking towards me so I try to make the conversation quick before Davon comes. Her and her little hoe crew walked up to me "Hey how was your first day cuz" "Uuhh it was ok, I met a couple of people but nothing to serious" "Ohh thats cool, do you need a ride home ?" "Naw, I'm fine thank you though". Her friend Asia chewing her gum like a cow said "SO YHU WALKIN HOME !?" She was really loud for no reason "Yeah, I'm going to be fine, you guys go head" my cousin Victoria looked confused "Oohh okay ill see you home then. Just to warn you, everybody gonna be over there again" Now I really don't wanna go back "Alright, just make sure everybody stay out my room". Asia being loud again "GURL AINT NOBODY WONT YO SHIT" I give them a fake laugh. Asia was not very attractive not trying to be rude or anything. She was dark like a Coffee color, had long legs, had wide hips, kind of tall and skinny, wore over the edge long eye lashes, black lipstick, and extremely long horse that was orange. To me, she was just ratchet. As I look at my phone to check the time I feel hands touch my side and grab it quickly I jumped and squeal. "Yu ready boo ?" I was shocked he just called me boo. I started laughing "dont scare me like that Von !" he gave me a half smile and licked his lips "Im sorry gorgeous, can we leave here though ?" "ofcourse !"

Davon Eyes: As soon as the bell rung I had to meet my queen on the steps but the hallways and everything was so crowded with everybody rushing out I decided to make my way towards the girls basketball coach office. When I get there shes on her computer so I knock on her door "Excuse me Coach Hill, are you busy ?" Her and my coach were sort of dating so we were real cool "Hey ! My man Mr. All-Star Davon Stewart" I chuckled "I have a question for you" "Well come on in ! Tell me whats up" "So I have a friend just moved up here from North Carolina, she plays basketball and is really good" "Whats her name ?" "Michelle" "You know her last name son ?" "Ahhh no Coach I dont, Im sorry. But I've seen her play ! She has a real good jumper on her, shes a shooter our school needs" "Well if its coming from Davon, she has to be the shit" I started laughing "Coach we family and I wouldnt set family up like that" she leans down in her file cabinets "Here, hand this to her, its the times and dates of our open gyms, workouts, and fall league" "Alright thanks coach" I shook her hand "No thank you" as I was walking out I saw my coach, coming in I smiled, shook my head and laughed "aye coach White !" "Mr. Stewart what you doing with my girl Hill" I laughed "Nothin just helping her out" Coach White would stand there and talk his ass off if you let him so I continued to walk fast down the hall. I finally got to Michelle. I never realized how much she makes me smile until I see her. Her back was turned towards me so I should scare her. The way she jumped made me wanna see that ass in action she was so shocked but I was ready to go "yu ready boo ?" Damn I got so caught up in my feelin I aint even realize I called her boo she just started laughin "DONT scare me like that Von !" her voice is so cute. Everytime she talk I smile and lick my lips "Im sorry gorgeous, can we leave here though ?" "ofcourse !"

I think we going to walk, so he grabs my bookbag and heads a opposite way "where we going !?" "yu forgot I got tha wheels ?" I started to laugh "Oh my gosh yes I'm sorry" he unlocks his door and puts my bag and his bag in the back. I get in and on the inside is spacious and he has leather seat with the Warriors covers over his seats. He pulls up his pants and gets in the car as he puts his seatbelt on "yu gud ?" "Yeah ! Is this your car ?" "Yes ma'am, I brought it myself" "Oh its nice, but you should have picked a different team though" he starts smiling and laughing "hol up dont come for my warriors who yo team chelle ?" I started laughing because he got so into the conversation "I like the Bulls" "mannnnnnn yu only like em for Rose" "HOW !? He was out the season so give me another reason !?" He started laughing more "okay love, yu got it" I bucked at him "Yeah, that's what I thought" he bucked back at me and he started his car up. He was blasting some Gucci Mane. He turned it down so fast "im sorry im sorry I aint mean for it to be so loud" I was shocked "No, its your car you can turn it up it doesn't matter" "Naw boo i wanna talk to yu on this ride" I started laughing "Okay"