Chapter 18

Face To Face

AX hoped in the backseat "mane crank dis heat up or sumthin it's cold out dis bish". Davon reached to turn on the heat "only cause I'm cold myself don't think this yo royal treatment" we all laugh but I make sure I keep my head straight. We pull out the parking lot and since his nigga is in the car he blasts French Montana CB4. The both of them dancing and rapping like a bunch of niggas. We get to a red light the music so loud AX had to tap Davon to get his attention. He turned his music down "ayo can we go to Taco Bell or Burger King ?" "man yu ask for too much shit" AX opened his mouth nd had a confused look on his face "nigga I'm hungry my peoples don't feed me" Davon started laughing "alright Sahn I got yu boy" AX looked relieved. Still not showing my face or talking we pull up to Taco Bell. We ended up getting out cause Davon wanted some food too "Michelle yu hungry ?" I shake my head no. He gets close to me and leans down to touch his forehead onto mine "why you never wanna eat around me ?" I laugh "ok I'm starving" he softly punches me in my arm "yu gotta talk to me nd tell me these things ma" AX already ordered and still didn't pay any attention to me yet. Which I'm glad. The lady at the register was all in Davon face, hard. I put my arm around his waist and lay on his side since I can't reach his chest and he puts his arm around my neck. She just rolls her eyes and smile as he tells her the order. We end up sitting down and eating inside. I know AX is really gonna notice me now. I'm nervous as hell to sit down because I don't know what is capable of coming out of AX mouth and who knows how Davon will react. I reach the table and sit down. AX smirks "so you gettin to ride in the front seat huh ?" I close my eyes and laugh "yeah" he smiles at me "I didn't realize that was you, wassup Michelle Obama" Davon looks at him confused "nigga what Michelle Obama" and he starts laughing. Von wipes his mouth "so y'all kno each other" we both try to talk but we start off two different ways "wait imma let Michelle tell me cus AX yu be OD on stories man" they start busting out laughing "go head tell us chelle" "well we sit next to each other in class" AX added on "yea I seen her nd I cuffed her" I look confused "you did what !?" they both started laughing "boy don't have Davon thinking something we not". We got back in the car and was like 2 minutes from AX house. We dropped him off "aye bruh gud looks see yu tommora" he looked at me and smiled "I'll text you". Davon looked mad he shouted "ayo fuck off nigga !" he pulled off and we headed back to his house. The ride there was silent.

Davons Eyes: I was a lil mad at the table when I heard that they already knew bout each other. AX is like my brother. He help me out wit tha trap business we neva did shit like talk to tha same girl or nothin. Im mad at Chelle for not holla at me when he asked for her number cus if I knew that, that nigga wuld look at her like a sister nd be protective over her for me. Now tht he already got his eye on her I don't kno now

We pulled up to his house "Dada what's wrong ?" he looked at me with angry eyes he started talking firmly "what do yu mean what's wrong with me !? want some bitch to say I'll text yu wen yu sittin right there !?" I was confused on why he snapped "Davon, calm down are you mad at me or him ?" he sucked his teeth "both y'all ! never mind fuck it ! I'll see yu tomorrow" he got out the car and got all his bags. "Are yu gonna sit in my car all night ?" He turned into a different person immediately.

Davon Eyes: I thought I wuld treat Michelle differently but I realized I haven't had somebody like her in a while. I was constantly thrown hoes nd all they wanted was my raw dick so I was disrespectful. I lost my cool nd forgot who she was, sometimes I can't control my anger I get mad at the world in 5 seconds over something like this.

I wasn't having this "Davon I don't know why your mad at me but your not gonna sit here and yell at me and think I'm going to do nothing bout it ! get ya shit together and come at me correct cus I'm not boutta let some nigga think he own me already been through that so act right" I realized I was mad and we were arguing "your right" I say as I'm getting my bags "I'll just see you tomorrow" Davon looks like he knew he was wrong "lemme give yu a ride" I'm walking already "no it's fine before I yelled at you you were gonna let me walk so let me" he locked his car door "I knew yu was stubborn nd hard headed text me when yu get in"

Davon Eyes: When she snapped on me I realized I was dealin wit a queen nd not these groupies. I let everythin go wen she walked away cus I realized I wasn't goin anywhere cus of my feelins. I wasn't gonna go chase after her let her walk. I walked inside and fed Rico. My boy was hungry nd he missed me. I reheated my Taco Bell nd had a straw-ber-Rita on the side. I rolled me a blunt, turned on my tv nd smoked, ate, nd drank. Jus me nd Rico

I couldn't believe me and Davon got into a argument. I had a bad feeling about that setup but it's whatever. I never would think Davon was disrespectful. When I got inside grandmama was in the livingroom in her rocking chair reading the bible "hey baby how are you ?" I take my shoes off and take everything upstairs "I'm good just tired cause of open gym" "how did that work out for you ?" "Good, the coach is very interested in me" "that's good to hear, I know you tired so I'm going to let you go now" "night grandmama" she smiled and started humming a gospel song. My grandmama sure did love The Lord. I get everything settled down and I hop in the shower. I check my phone and see 8 missed calls from Davon and 4 text messages from him. I had two other ones I really didn't want to read

Dada🙈😍💙:Chelle call me back

Amani "AX": wasgud shawtylo

Dada🙈😍💙: I was wrong boo

Dad🙈😍💙: Can yu call me back before yu go to sleep 😔

Isiah👫😘:Hey baby I miss you, I wanted to see how everything is going in Virginia. Love you, goodnight

Dada🙈😍💙:I'll be over there in tha am. nite

I looked at everything smiled, didn't reply to one message and locked my phone. I was shocked my ex texted me from North Carolina. I kind of miss him but we're done, just memories and history with him. You got to try harder then that Von.