Chapter 15

The talk

As he lays on my lap he takes a deep breath. "I don't kno where imma start from" he blinks nd covers his face as if its a lot on his mind. "What's wrong Von ?" I asked him concerned he sighs "ok do yu remember first day wen I opened tha door for yu ?" I already know what he is talking about I just want him to get straight to the point "yes, what about it ?" "well tha yungin that said hiiiii mr.superstar remember her ?" I laugh at him because he changes his whole face and voice "Davon yes just tell me what you need to say !" he raised his eyebrow "damn girl ! anyways well she is a groupie for tha team especially tha startin 5" I'm confused on why he had to tell me this "okay continue" "well one day wen I was walkin to my car from practice she was in tha cut nd whispered my name nd bit her lip while she touchin her self !" I start to not listen because I already know where this is going "so I look at her nd she tells me to come here so I go over nd she jus start touchin me !" "Davon be quiet" I stop him because I really don't care anymore fuck that bitch I wish she would come to my grandmama house again "I don't care about her but why where you so tight in class today ?" he looked sad "I'm sorry I ain't mean to say all that chel but tha girl in our class is my ex. I hate her ass her presence makes me wanna get high" "why do you hate her ?" I start playing in his hair since he's rubbing my stomach and arms "cus we dated for 2 inna half years, I really loved her but she fucked up. she did sumthin green. We got inna argument nd broke up she told me she gonna wish I neva broke up wit her I said "ok bitch fuck yu I don't giveah fuck" I was mad at tha time. she set me up wit her cousin inna drug deal but her fam was a undercover dude locked me up I was put in tha ceil for 8 months. made me loose everythin I had" I didn't know what to say because it was really messed up "wow ! That's crazy, but I see you got everything you lost back" he looked at me in my eyes and grabbed my face as he smiled "I got everythin I had back nd gained sumthin new" I have no choice but to smile at him. "Oh is that right ?" he winks at me and sits up "of course shawtylo"

I stare at him with a straight face "what ?" he looks concerned "you stress and worry yourself too much about stuff that isn't worth stressing over, like your ex she's done she's gone" "no chel yu don't kno her ! she crazy I'm tellin yu to watch out for yurself she might set yu up she wants me bac nd she sees competition" I rolled my eyes "what's her name ?" "Dasha" I smirk "I'm glad Dasha will see competition and I would love to see her fail" he looks back at me and laugh "why is that" I move my hair "one thing about me is I get what I want and NOTHING is in my way. So, if she has a plan to tear me down, I'm always ahead of the game" he smiles so hard I can't help but to smile back. He puts my head in his hands "yur so cute I can already tell yu feisty" he bites his lips nd grabs my hair "I like dat" I roll my eyes at him "anyways" he laughs and gives me a kiss. That kiss led to another then another then we stopped. He looked at me still holding my face "yu think we movin to quick or what" "We just kissed, it's not like we just had sex or anything" he laughs "so to you it was just a kiss ?" I look down at my feet "no, your lips had meaning" he lifted my head up and one last kiss "yurs do too". I look at the clock on his tv its only 2:45 ! I feel like I been over here for hours "dang it's only 2:45 !" "I kno what yu wanna do ?" "I don't know, we can watch tv" "I'm kinda tired" my phone vibrates and I get a text from AX. I put it right back in my purse "Von you have practice at what time ?" "4:15 I'm gud pretty girl, I want to get to kno yu more since yur lips got me hooked I gotta kno tha person I'm hooked on" he says the sweetest stuff but he looks like the typical guy ! so that wouldn't dare come out of his mouth "what do you want to know ?" "well I already kno yu got 12 siblins yur mom is a drug user, yur from North Carolina, yur grandmother took yu in, yu love playin ball, yur pops abused yur ma, uumm I kno it's more I wanna kno everythin" I look down because my past life is something I planned on never telling nobody and the fact that he remembered every detail. I wanted to come to a new state, keep to myself, and graduate. I look at Von "I really don't want to talk about it" he got up " its cool, I understand respect I jus hope I didn't make yu feel uncomfortable" I look at him "no no your fine, your ok" he went to the kitchen and warmed up some more Chinese and had a Gatorade. This nigga sure can eat ! he came back while his food was warming up "yu sure yu don't want nothin ?" when people ask me that it makes me nervous "I'm sure". He gives me this look that makes me just want to stare at him all day. He's beyond sexy ! just when I was thinking his food beeped. He came back and put his food down "Rico ! common boy time to eat" this big giant horse came charging through the door straight into the kitchen "damn he's hungry !" he thinks I'm talkin bout yu we both hungry for yu" he winks and laughs "your funny mister !" I finally text AX back telling him I'm simply busy. "Oh ! Davon where's the calendar ?" "hol up ima get it to yu wen my boy eat" he runs upstairs shorts hanging off his butt shirt still off. He takes about 5 minutes and all I hear is this big ass dog going at his bowl in the kitchen.

Finally he comes down. Step by step I look at him "couldn't find it ?" he jumps the bottom steps and sits on the couch next to me "it's open gym tonite while I'm n practice yu wanna go ? I can drop yu off at yur house once we done" I had to think about this hard "wait. are you trying to make this a lightskin Monica and Quincy ?" he laughs hard "no ! its jus cute we both ball nd our practices tha same times" I smirk at him. I do want to see the squad though "sure, why not" he smiles and looks at the time "imma take yu to yur crib so yu can get yur balla status on" we got up and Rico started to whimper "Rico ill be back later" I looked at the dog then back at davon "he wants a pretty girl to say bye to him it's not often females come in mi casa" I laugh and get low "goodbye Rico nice meeting you". He closed the door and we got in the car to go around the street.