Chapter 23

It's been awhile

Davon Eyes:

Yo Michelle a real ass thug. I'm really feelin her we are alike in a lot of ways which is why I love chillin wit her. She's fine af yung damn I want her so bad. I just hope I'm not movin extremely too fast, it's only been 2 weeks since I met her. It was love at first sight. Damn she got a nigga feelin like a straight bitch. It's been a while since I felt like this before. Hopefully she doesn't fuck me ova, no matter of fact I kno she won't.

We get in the car and he ask "do you wanna go back to my crib we can just cool it cus I kno it's early nd I kno yu don't like being home without ur og being there." I smile at him for remembering that "yeah, I would love to head back to your house." For some reason Davon makes me feel some type of way, and that's a good way. He also puts me in the mood like he makes me want to be his little freak even though I've never had sex before he makes me want to throw this shit back. On the way to his house he asks me "so why u don't like being there without og?" It's time to tell him who my cousin is because I'm going to make her change her ways. "Well I don't know if you know her or not" I knew he did from the time she told me about that hoe that wanted to fuck him but I had to play it off. "But my cousin Victoria always has people over there after school and I don't know or like any of them." He laughs "that's your cousin!?" I look at him scared to respond back "yeah, why you know her?" He is dying laughing "man hell yea her freshmen year her n her lil friend Asia was trynna talk to me. I see looks run n the family tho" I immediately become frustrated because he said my cousin was cute basically. "Oh really, looks run in the family?" He opens his eyes big and shakes his hands "no no no I didn't mean it like that basically I was put to da test." I look at him smirking and mugging him. "So Asia wanted me I didn't want her she was ratchet n just not for me so she set Victoria up n told her to try to talk to me to see if I wuld actually talk to her. She walked up n she was flirtin n she seen me dab AX up so she started laughin cus she didn't kno me n him was friends n I sent Asia over to his house" I rolled my eyes at him. "Just drop me off" he stared at me "witchu mean drop yu off? I didn't talk to her" I yelled at him "you clearly just fucking lied! That makes no sense how did she not know y'all was friends but you sent her friend to his house!? You're a fucking liar fuck you I hate liars" he was mad as hell I seen it all in his face "so u really wanna go home? We was jus havin a gud time now yu flippin on me like I just did this shit yesterday" I was quiet because I didn't want to continue this argument.

We arrive to my grandmama house. He got out the car and gave me a hug "Chelle I'm sorry" I didn't even hug him back. He gave me my bookbag "matter of fact go get yur cousin rite now so we can get dis story situated cus I hate wen yu mad." It sounded like a good idea but if Asia was in there, it would be a wrap because she would get extremely jealous because the new girl got the boy she wanted. I'm a girl I should know. "Umm not right now, actually yea but just hold tight." I start to walk up the walk way, then I stop and turn around "actually if Asia is there, I'll just text you and you can leave but if it's just my cousin, we will both come out." He smiles because he knows I'm over it in a way so he grabs me by my waist. "How bout dis, yu come over still I apologize it's n the past. That was a ago, yu wasn't here if yu was we wuldve been engaged by now. She's cute yes I'll admit, but yur beautiful. If I was interested n Victoria I wuld have dated her. Yu can check my contacts all dat shit I don't have her number. Ion even say Wasgud to her or Asia wen I see them unless they speak first. I'm sorry like I said." He makes me question him sometimes because he is very smooth with his words. I have to be careful with him. But he looked me dead in the eyes the whole time with a straight serious face. Who knows I'll find out and his point was very valid. It's old as hell why bring it up? "Okay let's go."

Davon's Eyes: I knew what I was gonna do. I fucked up but I didn't lie tho I just didn't say the whole story I shortened it up but I fucked up a  lil bit on it. She shuldnt be mad I was a junior her cuzin was a freshman. I was dating my ex at the time so they both got rejected I'm just a nigga I judge n look at females. I kno how to get her mind right.

We get to his house and we cuddle up. He rolls his blunt and tells me that's for later. I never really wanted to smoke because basketball was my passion and I didn't want "peer pressure" to ruin anything for me. He grabs my butt and just massages it. At first I tell him to stop, but it actually feels good. He lifts my head off his lap and puts me on top of him facing him. He kisses my forehead, then my check, then my lips. I grab his face and kiss him with passion. Moments later he's putting me on his couch to lay down. He takes off his shirt and I run my fingers down on his abs. He starts kissing on my neck and I'm just trying to stay calm. He takes my breast out one by one and sucks on them to get me going. Damn this boy knew exactly what to do to me. He takes his tounge and rolls it down my stomach. I instantly arch my back and let out a little moan. I get up and pull on his pants tugging on his boxers. I'm normally not like this but like I said it's something about this boy. I feel like my cousin but I pull out his dick and I start playing with it. He bites his lip like he normally does and it turns me on more. I just start to give him oral sex. I hope it's good because it's been a while.

Davon's Eyes: I knew what I was doin. I'm feelin this girl nd her body is just a piece of art I had to do everythin to her. I made sure I had that magnum n my wallet. Wen I was kissin her wen she arched her back I wanted to flip her over bad just give it to her cus that shit was sexy. Then lil mama was feelin all up on me knowin damn well I was hard. She trynna tease me right now. But wen she sucked me up I was shocked as fuck like damn baby yu throw the neck like dat!?

He pulls me up roughly and gets on top of me and reaches over for a condom "WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I got so nervous. "Yu want me to go raw?" I lean up completely "No Davon I'm sorry if I didn't tell you but I'm sure I did, I'm still a virgin." He looks at me as if I said the wrong thing "so like yu never had sex?" "No my ex we just had oral sex and we've been broken up for months now so I'm sorry if I got you in the mood it's just -" he pushes me down and starts to finger me. He stops and puts his pants on. He then put my legs over his shoulder and dived in head first. I couldn't help but to moan. Minutes into it I grab his head and arch my back and my legs start shaking "damn baby it's been a while.