FIVE: SAY YOU LIKE ME

"She's the girl that no one ever knows. Works a double just to buy her clothes. Nicotine and faded dreams, baby, just believe there's no one else like me..."

SONG: SAY YOU LIKE ME

ARTIST: WE THE KINGS

"Hopes, dreams and aspirations," Bree placed herself in front of me. Her hair was brought up into a half-assed bun, a too-big Sailor Moon shirt hugged her thin body, and saggy jeans were held up by her hips. "Go."

"Do I have a choice?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, pausing the task I had forced myself to do. Out of everyone in the shop, I was the best at math so I did the financial records. "I don't, do I?"

She shook her head and brought herself behind the counter.

The moon just barely grazed the maroon carpet of the shop, the bald light bulbs barely providing any light as we sat alone in the shop. Her brown eyes watched me carefully, there wasn't expectation, but there was excitement for my answer. I wish I loved my future plans as much as she did.

"Um, I have a band," I began and reached for the water bottle that she had brought for herself. I took it in my hands, cleaning off the mouth--instinctively, of course, the boys tended to drool on everything--before taking a small sip. "I'd love to get far with them. We've been at it since we were fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen."

Bree nodded her head and bit down on her lip, laying her head on my shoulder before scanning the paperwork in front of me. "I hate math."

I smiled. "I love it. My mum taught it."

She sighed and wrapped her arms around my own. Small strands of her hair stuck out, tickling my face as she pouted.

"Since you're in a band, will you play for me?"

"Maybe," I turned my head and realized just how close we were.

Maybe she didn't, but I did. I noticed the way her hair smelled, how easily I could tell where the purple and blue were in her hair, how she smelled like vanilla. How her eyeliner was smudged and the wings on the top were as well, the way her skin seemed to be glittery in the light that was given by the small lamp on the counter.

"What are you thinking?"

"How much I think I like you," She admitted and bit down on her lip. "Is that okay? I don't want to push you into anything you're not emotionally or physically prepared for."

I turned so my hands were running up her arms, feeling the skin there before the rest on either side of her neck. Bree closed her eyes and exhaled softly. Her lips pressed together, then teeth sunk into her bottom lip.

"You don't understand what you're doing to me," My voice was soft, her breathing uneven as the pad of my thumb ran over her jawline. Bree whimpered as her body pressed against his. "I want to do everything to you."

"You want to fuck me?" Her eyes opened and I barely had time to process what I was doing before I was tearing off my shirt and shoved her against the wall leading into the closet where we all just avoided the customers from time to time.

Bree moaned as I began kissing her neck, dragging my lips down the skin and took her hands, slamming them over her head and against the wall. She bucked her hips forward, wanting to feel me.

I wanted it too. I wanted her.

"Fuck," I exhaled and used one hand to undo the button of my jeans before watching her take off her shirt and then lead me inside of the closet. Her fingers pushed down the material of her jeans, leaving her in her bra and underwear.