NINETEEN: GRADE 8

"I'm never gonna let you down, Oh I'll never let you down. Now keep it on the down low and I'll keep you around so I'll know that I'll never let you down, I'll never let you down..."

SONG: GRADE 8

ARTIST: ED SHEERAN

"We're basically in public," I told her as she unzipped my pants. "Brianna."

"I'm just checking the rash," She grumbled and moved the leg of my boxer upward, frowning at the sight of pink and white spots on his upper thigh. "They're ingrown hairs--Why did you shave your leg?"

"I didn't," I huffed. "Michael did."

She touched the infected skin and then apologized when I winced. "When we get home we'll look at that. I can fix it."

I smiled and let her pull up my jeans, a soft kiss pressed to my mouth afterward. She pressed her back against the bathroom stall and bit down on her lip.

"You can tell them I gave you a blow job,"

"Which would be a complete lie because I'm hard since you were so close to my dick," I told her and watched a little smile place itself on her lips. "Please, babe?"

"Are you begging for a blow job?" She asked, taking a step toward me.

"I'm just--I wouldn't normally, but I don't want to walk around with a hard-on," I told her and left my jeans unbuttoned.

Brianna rolled her eyes, keeping the amused look on her face anyway. She put down the toilet seat and began to tie her hair back. I grinned and walked over to her, allowing her to pull down my jeans just enough to let my dick out of my boxers.

She took me in her hands and stroked me gently, her mouth kissing up my shaft. Her tongue ran over the head my cock, a shaky breath leaving me as my hands came to her hair. Brianna closed her eyes at the sound of me moaning.

"Oh, fuck," I breathed and gripped the end of her pony while she took me in her mouth. She exhaled heavily through her nostrils, keeping me inside of her mouth while only bobbing her head slightly.

The feeling of her throat contracting against my throbbing dick made me exhale in breathy moans. After a few seconds, she began to suck and pump whatever couldn't fit inside of her mouth. I palmed the wall behind her and dropped my head, watching her fuck me with just her mouth. Brianna knew exactly how I wanted it, slow and lasting. I fisted my hands and growled as I came, her mouth remaining where it was so there wasn't a mess.

"Fuck," I whimpered, softening inside of her mouth before pulling away and putting myself away.

She wiped at her mouth and took the water bottle in her hand, drinking quickly before standing to press a chaste kiss to my mouth.

"I'm paying you back when we get back home,"

"I like how you keep saying 'we' and 'home' in the same sentence," She admitted and took my hand, kissing my knuckles. "Also, I'm never giving you a blow job in a public bathroom ever again."

I laughed and nodded. "Okay."

"Seriously," She told me and tucked her hand under my chin. "Public bathrooms gross me out and I have no idea how you had a hard-on in such an unsanitary place."

"Because of you," I explained and brought her out of the stall. She squeaked at the sight of other men and blushed, hiding her face in my chest as we walked out. "Okay, no more blow jobs in public bathrooms."

She punched me and scowled, intertwining our fingers anyway.

*

"My face is numb," She commented as she came from the soundbooth. I refused to hug her, especially since I was extremely sweaty. But when it came to me giving her things, she always got what she wanted. "Good job, babe."

"Thank you," I kissed the top of her head and then tilted her face upward so I could kiss her. "McDonald's?"

"Please, I'm starving,"

I nodded and then looked at John who was escorting two girls back over to us. Brianna excused herself and walked off, answering a phone call from Lorena who was currently in California. It made me feel bad for Calum, but before Lorena was anything to him, she was Brianna's best friend.

"You okay?" I asked Calum, patting him on the back as he stared at his phone.

"I just want to talk to her and not be asked about how I'm doing," Calum admitted and then forced his phone into his pocket. "But I want it all from her."

"Have you tried to go visit her?"

"No, she doesn't want me there," Calum inhaled, almost like he was going to cry. "She doesn't want me."

I sighed. "She does. She's just scared she'll lose you before she even has a chance to properly have you."

Calum shrugged. "I just want her to come back."

"Eventually, mate," I told him and squeezed his shoulder before going over to Brianna. "You ready?"

"Yeah, Lo is going to want to eat something too, her flight was early," She whispered and then looked over at Calum. "Is he still bummed?"

"Extremely," I frowned. "I feel bad keeping it from him."

"She doesn't want him to know anything. She wants him to forget her," Brianna took my hand. "They make me sad."

"I know, but we can't intervene," I grumbled and then kissed the side of her head. "They'll find that they're both being childish and screw each other into eternities."

"You are truly the guru of romance, my love," Brianna laughed and shook her head at me.

*

"How's your rash?" Lorena asked, smiling as she took another fry from the giant pile in front of us. I blushed. "B told me about it."

I looked at my girlfriend and watched her drop her head, an unapologetic smile accompanying her little laugh. I nudged her as she lifted her head. Brianna laughed and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"I tell her everything," She reminded me.

"Right, as long as she doesn't know anything else,"

Lorena snorted. "Oh buddy, just as you gossip to your best friends how good she is in bed, she does the same. No one is safe."

She looked over us and swallowed. A withdrawn look formed over her face as she sat up straighter.

"I got your text," Calum told her and managed a smile. "Thanks for the invite and sorry I'm late."

"Should we go?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Lorena shrugged, but Brianna read it a different way and pushed me out of the booth. I pouted, but allowed her to drag me away anyway.

"She had this planned," Brianna explained. "She needed closure."

"I think they're gonna bang,"

"No, they're not,"

"Five bucks they're gonna bang,"

"Five bucks they're not gonna bang and you're just being immature,"

"Fine,"

"Fine,"

"You're strumming on my heart strings like you were a grade 8 but I've never felt this way, I'll pick your feet up off of the ground and never ever let you down..."