TWENTY-NINE: DREAMING OF YOU

(the gif actually sort of looks like Luke so i'm just gonna leave it there and skid away for another week because of finals. if y'all want an update on my lack of method for coping with all the stress follow me on twitter ( @/lolasadilla) I'm pretty cool too...)

"Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you and I still can't believe that you came up to me and said I love you..."

SONG: DREAMING OF YOU
ARTIST: SELENA

Brianna was a little surprised that there was a club underneath The Nice Guy. She felt a little underdressed and kept tugging at her kimono, licking her lips every little while as she eyed the booze. I smiled softly and dragged her over to the bar.

"What do you want to drink?"

"Whiskey," She admitted, embarrassed. I smiled and ordered two of them, taking the glass in my hands and the liquid to my lips. "You're drinking."

"I feel comfortable now," I told her and drank the dark liquid. She smiled softly and did the same, closing her eyes and looking almost relieved that she could drink something that wasn't lemonade.

"I'm glad neither of us can dance," She admitted after a little while, adjusting herself on my lap as I hummed along to the song. "Especially not you because you'd make me dance."

I snorted and realised that she was right. I would make her dance and I'd love every single moment of it because it was the two of us making fools of each other. I slipped my arm under her legs and supported her back with the other.

"Luke,"

"Hmm?"

"No," I set her down in the middle of the dance floor and held her against me. "Seriously, I really fucking hate you right now."

"Why?" I swayed us to the music, even if it was completely off beat and the wrong genre. "I think you're a great dancer."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't think you're getting laid."

"I think I am," I told her and brought her mouth tenderly against mine. "Come on, baby."

"I seriously cannot dance, Luke," She groaned and buried her face in my shoulder. "I look awkward."

"If you can look graceful as fuck riding me, then you can dance a little bit," I told her and watched an embarrassed blush cover her cheeks. She huffed and leaned up to kiss me.

"Can I at least get drunk?"

So, I took her back to the bar.

*

I shoved her against the wall, sloppy and drunken kisses being placed down her neck as she moaned and raised her arms over her head. We rattled the pictures on the wall, her body pressing against mine as her fingers began removed the jacket from my shoulders. She whimpered as we stumbled into the room, my fingers reaching for the lock.

She giggled and pulled off my jacket completely, dropping it to the floor and pulling my shirt over my head. Brianna shrugged off her kimono and undid the button of her shorts. I brought her mouth against mine, cradling her bottom lip between my own two and sucked gently as I shoved my hand down her pants.

"Oh," She moaned, my fingers searching for a proper position and her clit, (which according to a website, I was finding pretty fucking easily--which made me feel good because she was cumming every time). "Luke, please. I don't think I can take the teasing, especially when we're supposed to be quiet about it."

I nodded and helped her with her shirt, throwing it onto the chair in the room and then went to undo the buckle of my belt.

"'M so drunk," I mumbled and placed my hand on her hips. Brianna laughed and pulled my jeans down a little before she was pulling them off completely and I was throwing her onto the bed.