EIGHTEEN: FLESH

i feel awkward writing sex scenes about my best friend so im not gonna do it into vivid detail???? idk man. bree if u got a problem with me writing smut pls lemme know i don't want to be intrusive or anything ok ily

"Leave it to me, I'll give you something to believe in. Surrender to friction, this is body language and deep diction. I love it, back for it, yeah, yeah, yeah..."

SONG: FLESH

ARTIST: MIGUEL

Brianna opted to stay out of the light and backstage with Lorena who was fuming. Calum was angry as well, and neither of us knew what the hell was going on. Brianna looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked him as he shoved his bass into its case. "You and Lorena, what's going on?"

"She dumped me," He looked over at her and her angry expression fell. "We're strictly professional. But you know what? Fuck her."

"You don't mean that,"

"No, Luke, fuck her," He snapped. "I'm fucking tired of getting fucked over. She was it and she just doesn't want it because she's scared."

He threw his base into the truck, startling everyone. Lorena stopped in her place and swallowed.

"You can be angry, but don't take it out on everyone else," She told him. "Grow up."

Calum ran his fingers through his hair and sighed heavily. "Fuck off."

She stopped in her tracks. Everyone around was dead silent, all that was heard was her heavy and angry breathing. She turned and then looked directly at him.

"Fine," She said and pushed her glasses up. "Be angry. But don't blame everyone else because we made mistakes and this relationship was the core. I am tired of being scared of being seen with you and thinking about the possibility of you being hauled off to jail. So, yeah, I will kindly fuck off."

Calum couldn't even take seeing Lorena in tears because as soon as she started crying he was reaching for her and pressing her against his chest. She pushed him away and shook her head.

"Don't take the displeasure of not missing you," She whispered and exhaled. "I want to miss you. I want to look at you and want things, but never have them. Because when I do get them, they'll feel brand new, or they might not even happen at all."

"Lo,"

"John got me a job with another band," She spoke and looked at all of us. "My parents are signing the papers and then I'm gone."

She wiped at her face and left Calum there. Brianna swallowed and looked at me, giving me a broken look.

I mouthed a small, 'later' and then guided Calum into the car. Brianna ran her fingers through her hair and followed behind me. Her arms wrapped around my waist, legs spread so she was tightly against me.

"We're okay," I assured her and lifted one of the arms that was wrapped around me to kiss her knuckles. "Calum is just going to be bitter about her for a while."

Brianna just pressed her cheek against my back and continued to walk with me. She sat on my lap for most of the car ride. Her head rest on my shoulder and she sleepily traced circles on my collar bones. She pressed soft, brief kisses on my jawline.

My hands ran over her thighs, squeezing until we were in front of our next destination and Lorena was shoving out of the car, followed suit by Calum.