FORTY: IDFC

"Tell me pretty lies. Look me in the face, tell me that you love me. Even if it's face, 'cause I don't fucking care at all..."

SONG: IDFC

ARTIST: BLACKBEAR

"Babe, you're literally crying over Harry Styles," I mumbled as she sobbed gibberish into our pillows. Bean padded over to her and rested himself on the back of her neck.

"I missed him by literally thirty seconds," She sobbed and then waited for Bean to move completely and then turned onto her back. "Babe, I missed the love of my life by thirty seconds."

"I'd love to know your definition of 'love of my life'," I mumbled and lay down beside her. She nestled herself into my side and exhaled. "Do you really want to meet him?"

"Obviously," She sighed and moved herself to sit on top of me. I placed my hands on her thighs and bit down on my lip.

"We opened one of their shows and he and Michael hit it off. They're practically best mates. I could get us an invite to his friend's birthday party on my day off while I'm back in LA, which Harry is attending," I told her and watched as she teared up.

She leaned down, cupped my face and kissed me tenderly. "You're absolutely in love with me, aren't you?"

"I endured a shit load of kids at Disneyland and your brother puking on me at the top of Space Mountain," I mumbled and brought her onto her back, kissing her tenderly. She wrapped her legs around my waist. "I think I'm completely and utterly in love with you, Brianna."

Brianna had changed a lot over the past two months. Her hair was now black, she started wearing more black, and our sex was ten times more intense. I thought it had been because I stopped mentioning marriage, but she claimed it was because I was leaving and she wasn't coming with me.

I didn't exactly know what was going in with us anymore. But I told myself that we were perfectly okay, especially since Brianna never once complained about us.

We were fine. I had no reason to believe otherwise.

She grinned and ran her hands down my body, taking my shirt and beginning to pull it over my head.

"Your birthday is coming up," She muttered and kissed the side of my neck. "You're going to be twenty-one."

I smiled. "I am, aren't I?"

She nodded her head and cupped my face. "I was talking to your dad and he said he'd fly out to see you wherever you are. I'm saving up some money as well."

"Babe, you don't have to do that. It's just my birthday. It's not a big deal," I told her and kissed her forehead. "And stop undressing me. I have to catch a plane in a few hours."

"I know, but if I keep undressing you it might decrease our chances of doing it in an airport bathroom," She told me, making me snort. I sat up and took my shirt back into my hands, pulling it over my head.

"I thought you liked being spontaneous," I teased and leaned toward her, placing my hand on the back of her neck as she grinned at me. "Sex in an airport bathroom sounds spontaneous."

"Mm," She hummed against my mouth and then bit down on my lip tenderly. "You're right. That sounds so much better than doing it in our comfortable bed."

*

I thrust upward, the door rattling and my hand covering my girlfriend's mouth to muffle her moans. Her eyes were screwed shut, mouth open ajar, and my other hand cupped her boob.