Chapter 1: Beginnings

LOOKING BACK ON THIS: This book is well to be frank not very good it's actually kind of embarrassing now that I'm rereading it I cringe at every chapter. That being said I'm not going to take it down because I know many people do enjoy it but just keep it in the back of your minds that yes I know this sucks but I like to think that in more recent chapters I've improved. 

I noticed I was running out or Ron/Hermione fanfics to read so I decided why not make my own?

This takes place 3 months after the battle of Hogwarts. They had all the funerals and things are still a bit uneasy. Harry and Hermione are staying at the Weasleys house.

Disclaimer: I'm NOT J.K. Rowling all harry potter characters and most places belong to her 

__________________________________________________________________________

Hermione quickly ran down the stairs to the Weasley's dining room where she found Mrs. Weasley and Ginny to be up. She looked at the clock to see it read 9:30.

"Where is everyone? It's almost 10!" she exclaimed.

"They're all sleeping," Mrs.Weasley said while rolling her eyes "of course"

"Oh, do you want me to get them up?"

"I've tried and they refuse to get up but maybe they'll listen to you," Ginny said rather annoyed.

Hermione hurried up the stairs and pushed open the door that said "Ronald's room" and gently tip-toed over to Harry sleeping soundly. 

"HARRY WAKE UP IT'S ALMOST 10!" She yelled as she leaned over him. "Come on Ginny's up, she wants to see you downstairs." Harry shot straight up 

"Is it really almost 10? I better go down there." Harry hustled out of the room quickly.

"One down one to go." she whispered to herself "Ron, RON! Get up it's 9:30!" she said whilst shaking him.

"Hmm? Go away Ginny!" Ron said as he turned to the other side of his bed.

"Ronald get up honestly! Can't you tell your girlfriend apart from your sister?"

"Guess not!" he said with a tired smile that made Hermione's heart melt. "OY! Almost 10? I need to get up earlier," he said seriously. Hermione snickered

"What?"

"Ron please, you? Get up earlier? Not possible."

"Oh really?" he questioned as he raised an eyebrow

"Yes really" Hermione threw a pillow at him playfully. With that Ron got up and lifted her up in a great hug as Harry came in.

"Oh...er I'll come back later," he said as he timidly closed the door. Ron and Hermione burst out laughing.

"Give me 5 minutes to change and I'll be down," Ron said.

"Alright meet you downstairs." Hermione glided out of the room and down the stairs.

A few minutes later Ron joined her and they went to breakfast. When they walked in they saw that everyone was waiting for them. When Hermione noticed this she blushed and took the seat next to Ron.

"What were you doing up there ickleronniekins?" George teased. Ron's ears turned bright red and Hermione blushed even deeper

"Breakfast's ready!" Mrs.Weasley shouted and everyone dug in joining in light conversation.

"Hermione, do you want to go on a double date tonight?" Ginny asked sweetly

"Sure," Hermione said as she played with Ron's hand "Where are we going?"

"This little muggle place just outside London."

"Alright what time will we go at?" 

"I was thinking 6ish?"

"Okay we'll apparate together is that okay Ron?" Hermione turned to Ron and saw he had stuffed eggs into his mouth

"Mhm. ounds ood 'Mione." he said turning to put a huge pile of corn on his plate.

************************************************************************************

sorry its so short it looked alot longer when i wrote it on paper it was like 2 1/2 pages so i apoligize for the shortness please comment vote or fan 

~A