Chapter 22: Muggle London

okay i decided to dedicate this one to bayleemontanagarroway because shes agreed to make me a cover for the epilouge!!! isn't that nice? 

*****************************************************************************************************************

the next day Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Harry all left to meet Bill and Mr.weasley in muggle london. 

"where is he?" ron said looking through the crowd

"i don't know ron does it look like i'm a pair of boniculars?"

"yes." Ron said sticking his tongue out at hermione

"oh very mature ronald." hermioen scolded

"you know you love it." he said grinning his lopsided grin.

"There they are!" ginny shouted pointing to an alley along side a flower shop. They all ran over to them with excitement.

"I'm glad you lot are alright!" Bill exclaimed.

"yeah we've all been worried sick. so hows it been going? any death eater attacks?"

"no we're all good but there have been a couple death eaters looking were the house is supose to be but after staring for 10 minutes they get frustrated and walk away." harry explained

"mhm good. we're all fine just in hiding now molly's worried sick about you four."

"tell her we're all fine. acctually more than fine hermione and i are going to have a baby." Ron said smiling with pride.

"realy? how far along?"

"a month." hermione replied

"hmm... well congragulations molly will be estatic when she finds out."

"mr.weasley can i talk to you a moment?"

"yes good ahead harry." Harry lead mr.weasley further down the alley while the others were talking about the baby.

"i have a plan, you see the death eaters are having a huge meeting on october 9th we'll attack then and hopefully stop this from getting any bigger. we were thinking if we could get the order and D.A. together that would stop them."

"Yes that would do. i'll get the order together can you lot get the D.A. together?"

"of course."

"alright so how about we all meet up on october 3rd plan and stratagize then attack on the 9th?"

"yeah sounds like a plan."

"okay just don't do anything stupid to get yoursleves killed alright harry?"

"of course"

"alright then we'll see you then." and with that they walked back to the group who barley noticed they were gone. bill and mr.weasley left shortly after and the four of them went back of to number 12 grimwauld place.

**************************************************************************************************************

Hello!!!! sorry there was no update last week i had homecoming and stuff so i was busy all weekend =( but hey i uploaded now so it's all good. so like it? hate it? i think this chapter was more of a set up for the upcoming chapters so yeah not very exciting. i'd like to say thank you to everyone that read voted or commented it really vsoes mean alot to me =) i have 20 fans now and all you are awesome =) comment vote or fan?

~A