Chapter 32: Alicia Spinnet part 1

• Dedicated to Too all the people who have stuck with me this far

The next day Hermione couldn't wait to get going to find Alicia Spinnet simply because she hated not knowing things that other people knew. 

"Ron get down here we're going to leave without you!" She called anxiously

"I'm coming I'm coming don't get you knickers in a bunch." He called coming down the stairs

"Took you long enough."

"Sorry 'Mione." He smiled at her with his lopsided grin "So off to WWW (Weasley's wizard wheezes) then?" 

"Yep" Harry answered grabbing hold of Ginny's hand "Ready?" Everyone nodded and apperated in front of the shop. As soon as they stepped in side they heard the laughs and screams of happiness of kids. Seeing them walk in George made his way over to them "Hey what are you guys doing here? Aren't you guys supposed to be getting the D.A. members? I know I was in it and all but I think I'm aware of the situation." George joked 

"Can we talk to you and Angelina?" Harry asked

"Privately?" Ginny added

"Sure...?" George led them up the stairs to his flat "Hold on wait here." George unlocked his flat, went in and closed the door. After hearing lots of banging and shouting, mostly from Angelina, Finally George opened the door again 

"Come in."  As the 4 friends came in they looked around. The flat was quite big it had a kitchen off of the living room, which had two couches and a love seat. Then off of the kitchen there was a hallway which had 4 doors which where probably the bedrooms and bathrooms.

"Okay so what are you doing here?" Angelina asked worriedly 

"It's about Alicia." Ginny started but as soon as she said her name she saw George instantly tense up.

"What about Alicia?" Angelina asked confused

"What happened with her George?" Ginny cut to the chase. George looked down at his hands.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He mumbled

"Bullshit you know exactly what I'm talking about George." Ginny Demanded

"George it's really important." Hermione said softly. He sighed

"Fine! I'll tell you but after I'm done you can't say anything about it at all any of you." He looked at Angelina,

"It started during the War, I was still dating her at the time and I saw her run by so grabbed her."

(Flashbacks will be in italics)

 "George! Bloody hell you gave me a heart attack! I thought you were a death eater!" she said punching his arm

"Sorry Alesh but what are you doing here? I thought you were with your parents in Spain hiding?"

"I came back a few days ago when there was whisperings about stuff at the school. I couldn't just let the school go up in flames and not be apart of it!"

"Just can't stay out of trouble can you?" He said brushing a piece of her hair back, smiling his mischievous grin.

"Nope! At least that's what all my teachers used to say." She smiled along with him.

"That's for sure. Try to stay alive, I'd miss you too much if you died." He kissed her on the lips for a minute then got up to find Fred.

 "I went to rejoin the battle and you know everything happened. After Fred died I fell apart it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Alicia just wanted to help but... but I pushed her away I wasn't in the right state of mind to talk to her."

 "George just let me help you!" Alicia screamed they had been going on like this for a while now.

"Alicia you don't know how I feel! You will never know how it feels to loose your best friend the way it feels for me he was my other half we were basically the same person!" He screamed back

"I know that! I'm not pretending that I do! But you can't keep everything to yourself forever! You have to talk about it that's what helps not getting drunk every night! George please if you don't let me help you, even a little bit, I don't how much longer I can bare to see you like this."

"Then leave. If you can't bare to see me then why don't you just leave me the hell alone."

"George you know that's not what I said." Alicia said on the verge of tears

"Yeah well I know its what you meant so just get out and leave me alone, we're through."

"George..."

"Now!" He yelled his voice cracking. Alicia Stood there on the verge of tears between the door and him speechless. Finally she gathered up what was left of her pride and left.

 "So she left and I got even more drunk trying to erase the pain of both her and Fred. A month later I met up with Angelina and we talked about him. And you know what, Alicia was right it did help I just wish I could tell her that now but I can't. I'd look like an arse."

Hermione now understood what Ginny and Ron was talking about. George must have felt awful.

"George do you know where she lives?" Hermione spoke up

"Yes." He blushed

"Can you tell us?"

"She lives right above Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor."

"Okay and George?"

"Yeah?"

"You should talk to her. It doesn't have to be soon but eventually you should she deserves to know."

"I will Hermione thanks." He smiled

"Anytime. Well we should get going come on guys." Hermione said

"Bye George thanks for helping." Ginny said while hugging him.

"Anytime little sis." He hugged her back.

"Thanks George it helps a lot." Harry said as he went to the door

"No problem Harry, take care of my sister."

"I will." Harry spoke as he closed the door behind him.

"So off to Alicia's?" Ron asked

"Yep." Hermione replied as they all walked out of WWW.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello!!! I'm not dead I promise! *Avoids angry mob with pitchforks* I'm sorry I didn't update! I got distracted and I had stuff going on and blah blah blah a lot of other excuses. Yeah so I'm kind of back don't expect regular uploads I'm really bad at that but I will try to upload as much as I can. So yeah what did you guys think? Was it good? Was it terrible? I think this was my favorite chapter to write probably because I've always loved Alicia and George together don't ask me why Alicia is such a small character in HP but whatever. So yeah please review and vote!

~A_LovesHP

P.S. thank you to everyone who has read, reviewed, voted, added my story, and everything it means the world to me