Chapter 16: An Enchanted Miracle part 2

Ron and Hermione made they're way to their seats along with Harry, Ginny, Luna, and Neville. Hermione took her seat next to Ron and rested her head on his shoulder.

"Can you believe it? We're married." she smiled

"No i'm still wondering when i'm going to wake up it feels like a dream."

"Why?"

"Cause i get to marry the most beautiful girl in the world." 

"Oh Ron!" Hermione Threw her arms around Rons neck and cryed. 

"Tha tha thats soo sweet." she said in between sobs.

Ron chukcled "When are you going to notice that yourself?"

"Right now." she said smiling up at him finally calming down.

"Now it's time for the toasts." Mr.Weasley announced.

"oh great." Ron sighed

"what?"

"you kight as well call it embarassing stories about ron time." he muttered

"Oh Ron it won't be that bad."

"Just wait until george gives his then you'll see." and Ron was right it all began with Harry's speech

"hello everyone! i'm harry but of course you all know that." everyone laughed then harry countinued

"i've known both the bride and groom for 8 years now and let me tell you theres not one boring moment with these two. They're always fighting, arguing, or now snogging. these two can start an argument about anything for example when we were in our 5th year they had anargument about what color socks Ron was wearing and it went on for abou 2 days. Hermione said they were black and Ron said they were dark blue they went back and forth on this subject until someone finally told Ron that they were indeed Black." Everyone burst out laughing. they went through Ginny, Bill, Charlie, mr and mrs.weasley's speeches then it was george's turn. the one Ron was dreading.

"How are you all doing tonight? Well i certainly am going to have fun with this speech..." But George was suddenly cut of by a ball of fire soring into the middle of the garden along with a bunch of death eaters.

"The Dark Lord might not rise again but we still seek vengence and destruction!" screamed a death eater. Everyone scrabbles for their loved ones.

"What's going on?" Hermione asks almost in tears

"I don't know love." Hermione gripped Ron's hand tighter and looked into his deep blue eyes. Instead of seing his soft loving eyes she sees concern and anger in his eyes.

"its alright we'll get through it like last time." she tried to console him

"Let's find harry." She nodded in agrement they found him with Ginny and they hurridly Apperated. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I updated on time yay!!!! so like, hate, in between? i like turned out i've been waiting to write this chapter for a while now and i'm so glad i finally get to write it =) so i've been thinking i've read a TON of R/Hr fanfics so i was thinking maybe i should write my top ten favorite ways people have written hermione and ron getting engaged. what do you guys think should i? Comment or inbox me what you think.  Like, Comment or maybe even......fan?

~A