Chapter 18: Fighting or Fleeting?

Harry, Hermione, and Ron sat by the fire later that night after Ginny had gone to sleep to disguse some of the more dangerous aspects of what they'd be doing.

"I heard this guy in W.W.W talk about a big Death eater meeting on october 9th should we plan to go then?" Ron asked while Hermione stared at him confused

"Why didn't you tell us this before?!" she whisper scolded

"For one the time i just thought it was a conspirisy just a few people planning a revolt because there wasn't any talk about it after that, i just thought it'd be a few crackpot death eaters talking about it but never doing anything." He shrugged

"Well i guess that would be are best bet right now. so we'll plan for october 9th then?" they all nodded in agreement.

"but what will we be doing up until then?" Ron asked

"well i guess we should be on the look out for anything we can find out about the death eaters plans and what they're up to." she said matter of factly

"okay so its settled then, we'll be on the look out for death eater plans until october 9th when we'll hopefully attack."

"are we going to get an army together you know round up the D.A or the order?"

"i don't know...." harry said hestitently

"Harry if your trying to protect people your hurting them more by keeping them in the dark." Ron stated.

"he's right harry you should tell the order and maybe the D.A." Hermione said with a disaproving look.

"I guess you guys are right we better tell them but when?"

"well do that talking patronus thing right mione'?"

"yeah."

"so she can send a message to the burrow to see if everyones alright then we can set up a place for us to meet. sound good?" Ron finished everyone nodded. Hermione got up and sent off her patronus while harry got up from where he sat.

"alright i think i'll turn in for the night, if you guys could not mention any of the negatives around ginny please? all she'll do is worry."

"yeah harry sure." they both said in unison

"thanks guys." harry said while he turned and went to bed.

"we should probably head in to they probably won't send an answer until morning." hermione nodded in agrement and her and ron went up to bed for the first time as a married couple.

************************************************************************************************************

HHHHEEEELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOO!!!!! another chapter and its on time WAHOO!! this chapter was more of like getting everything set up for the next chapter. and for the first time ever i actually have a plan on how the next maybe 5 chapters will go! i'm excited =) so like it? hate it? in between? please comment, vote, or maybe even............fan?

~A

(QUICK A/N) thank you to everyones that read commented voted or fanned it means so much i never thought i'd writet a story that had 2,000 almost 3,000 reads! so thank you guys sooooooo much!