Chapter 13: 3 Words 8 Letters 1 Beautiful meaning

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS WHY ITS RATED PG-13!! IT WON'T BE IN-DEPTH BECUASE THAT WOULD BE NASTY BUT THERE IS SOME ADULT CONTENT YOU HAVE BENN WARNED

"Confundo!" this time it hit him full on

"alohomora." she ran out the door but hoping that she had lost the death eater but he was still right behind her shoting in accurate spells at her suddenly she tripped and one hit her in the back. she was in a full body bind curse.

"thought you could escape didn't you mud-blood?"

******************************************************************************************************

this is it hermione thought. I'm never going to see Ron Ginny or Harry again. i'm never going to say hello to my parents again. i'm never going to be able to become Mrs.Ron Weasley and with that thought a tear came down her cheeck.

"awwe mud-blood crying don't worry i'll make it quick."

"Llike hell you will. Expelliarmus!" i looked up and saw Ron standing there looking abgrier than she's ever seen him.

"is the mud-blood's blood traitor boyfriend here to save the day?"

"petrificus totalus!" the death eater instently locks his legs together and falls over.

"how dare you call her that fiflthy word in front of me you scum." then ron kicked him in the nose causing him to bleed all over the ground.

"relashio. hermione are alright." he asks worried while hermione just lay there in capabale of moving or speaking she just stare at him.

"hemrione answer me! can you hear me? are you hurt?" again not capable of moving she quietly says "Ron." 

"Hermione." he says gently

"Ron." she sighs as her vision goes black. 

                *********************************************************

Hermione woke up to a ginger head on her stomach. she lifted eyelids open and looked at her surondings she must be in st.mungos she could tell by the strong stench of bleach. she looked down at ron he must have been here the whole time. ron had fallen asleep holding hermione hand with his head on her stomach. "he looks so peacful." hermione thought as she brushed his hair out of his eyes then Ron stired and fluttered his eyes open.

"Hermione!" he grinned 

"Ron!" Hermione grabbed him and hugged him tightly sobbing into his shoulder.

"i tha tha thought i was go going to die! i thought i was never going to see you agian! i thought i thought!" she sobbed even harder

"it okay hermione. it's okay it's all over now. your safe."

"you don't get it ron i almost never saw you again! do you know how much that means to me?"

"i know how much it means to me."

"Ronald Billius Weasley your are and will always be my whole world. do you want to know what my last thought was before you rescued me?"

"wh what was it." he stamered

"it was i'm never going to be able to be Mrs. Ron Weasley." Ron stared at her in awe. he had never heard anyone say that in his life. he had never felt so loved. So Ron bent his down and kissed her passionetly putting all his feeling all his words of how much he loved her into that kiss. her hand found their way to his hair and his to her hips by this point ron was in the hospital bed supporting himself on his knees so not to crush her. hearing the her heartbeat on the monitor suddely quicken when he did this he could feel her blush on her cheecks as they still fevorilshly kissed. when they finally broke apart gasping for air. hermione smiled and said "i love you too" 

ron quickly got of the hospital bed as she paged the nurses. the afternoon went by fast as soon as the nurses got there they said hermione was free to go. so they quickly got there stuff and left. when they arrived they were flooded with questions by Mrs.Weasley about where they were and how worried they (she) were (was). apparently Ron hadn't found it nessescary to inform them about what happened today. "i couldn't just leave you what if you woke up and no one was there!" he said when hermione asked him why he didn't tell them which made her blush. all in all it was a very hetic day so it was no surprise when they went to bed she was exhausted.

"i'm so tired!" she exclaimed

"really? you just slept fpr nearly 13 hours!"

"really i was out for that long?"

"yeah it seemed like days to me."

"that must of been so scary, i think about if that happened to you i would be horrified."

"i was horrified i mean what if you never woke up what would i do then?"

"i don't know."

"i would be stuck single forever."

"what a shame."

"what do you mean 'what a shame'"

"well it would be like forbidden love you spend most of your life waiting for me then i die and you'd have no one, i's kind of like romeo and juliet."

"romeo and jewlet? whats that?"

"its a romantic muggle story its kinda stupid they meet marry and die within the same week."

"it sounds like a horror book." hermione gigled

"yeah i gues so."

"hermione?"

"yeah ron?"

"can i tell you something."

"anything."

"i have loved you i still love you and i will always love you." hermione's heart filled with joy so much that she couldn't bare not to kiss him. so there they where in the same position they were in at st.mungos but this time rons hands traveld up and down her back and under shirt tugging at her bra.

"Ron." she breathed

"ye yeah." she could feel the shakeyness in his voice

"are you you sure you want to you know? what i'm saying is are you ready?"

"i think i am it's 2 weeks until our wedding and 3 and a half weeks until we go to hogwarts. i'm ready are you?"

"yeah i think i am." and with that they had a blistful night

*******************************************************************************************************

Glad i got that stuff out of the way i've been dreading about writing that chapter for a while! anywhos Hello everyone 2 updates in like 6 hours whoa thats a record! so like it? hate it? in between? love it?  i'm so tired after writing that it's really really late where i am and i'm exhausted! but school hasn't started so i don't have to get up early yay!!! =) so comment vote or even maye... fan??

~A