Chapter 25: Katie Bell

Okay this will be quick this chapter is dedicated to CrystalLee24 cause she commented first on the last story =) and without further a do here's the next chapter....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Hermione her back was aching and she had a throbbing headache. Suddenly her stomach lurched and she ran to the bathroom where she threw up.

"This is going to be a great day.” she panted sarcastically.

"Mione is that you?" Ron said from behind the door

"Yeah Ron I’m...BLAH!" She threw up again

"Mione!" He said while rushing in

"Ugghh!"

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah just a little morning sickness."

"Is there anything I can do?" Ron asked

"No I’m...." She was interrupted by throwing up and that's what Ron and Hermione did all morning. Hermione threw up while Ron held back her hair and rubbed her back. Hermione's Morning sickness subsided around 11:00 when they finally went downstairs for some breakfast.

"You okay Mione'?" Harry asked concerned

"Yeah just a little morning sickness"

"Your sure?"

"Yeah"

"Alright then today we're going to find Katie Bell. Now, I know she’s working for the holly head harpies. But I don't know where she lives so we'll have to show up at the harpies stadium."

“Good Do you want to go now then?” Ron asked

“If Hermione’s up to it.”

“Yes I’m fine.” She said Smiling

“Okay everyone let’s get going then.” They all joined hands and apperated to the entrance of the holly head harpies’ stadium.

“Whoa this is bigger than I thought.” Ginny starred up at the huge arena.

“We probably shouldn’t stay out here for to long.” They all nodded in agreement and headed in. When they got into the grounds they instantly spotted Katie.

“There she is!” Ginny squealed, “She’s the fastest one.”

“Alright girls good practice travel home safe especially now with the…” The coach paused, “death eaters running a muck.” The girls quietly got down from the pitch and headed towards the locker rooms.

“Katie!” Ginny yelled. Katie turned and spotted them then ran towards them.

“What are you guys doing here? I would of thought you’d be fighting all of these Death Eaters.”

“Well that’s kind of why we’re here. You see we’re trying to get Dumbledore’s Army back together to fight the death eaters and hopefully finally end this war once and for all.”

“Well I don’t know how long do you think the attack will take?”

“We’re thinking three or four days.”

“I guess I can if it’s only that long I can’t miss to much practice.”

“Thank you Katie so much you don’t know how much this helps us.” Harry said grinning.

“Your welcome you know if it helps us get rid of this war finally then I’m all for it. Katie said hugging them all.

“Well I better go change I have an early practice tomorrow.”

“Okay can you meet up with us on October 3rd at the burrow?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay thanks again, see you October 3rd!”

“Bye.” She said waving and then turned to go to the locker room.

“Bye.” They all said in unison.

“That went well.” Harry said satisfied

“Yep, now can we please go back home I think I’m going to be sick again!” Hermione Said anxiously

“Yeah.” Everyone grabbed hands and went home.

~*~*~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~*~*~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~~*~*~*~**~*

Hello!!! Sorry for the VERY late update I had school and yeah. Well I have to go do Homework now (the joys of being a 4th year with 5th year classes;]) well like it hate it? Either way leave a comment!! And just so everyone knows I got Microsoft Word on my computer now!! Yay no more awful spelling mistakes =) anyway Comment like or fan if your up to it! ;)

 (well i guess i'll put my real name for the ocassion that i have like 25 fans)

~Alicia