Chapter 17: History Repeats Itself

Ron, Hermione, Harry, and Ginny all landed infront of number 12 grimmauld place. They went inside, snuck by mrs.black and into the kitchen

"What's going on!" Ginny demanded. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all looked at one another.

Well?" She said still fuming mad

"Ginny, we think the death eaters are umm...trying to carry on voldemorts plans, even though he's dead." Hermione explained

"what?" she said in disbelief 

"they're planning a revoult."

"Why is this happening?" she sobbed

"shh Ginny it's okay we'll beat them just like we beat voldemort the last time, everything will be all right shh." Harry said trying to confort her.

"I just don't want to lose you or ron or hermione do you know how it was last time? just waiting there hoping you were all fine, that you were all alive! "

"But this time is different! you'll be with us and it won't be nearly as dangerous they may have alot of fallowers but all of them don't equal voldemort." this seemed to calm Ginny down a bit.

"You're sure." she said looking up through her eyelashes

"positive." Harry smiled. she got up and gave him a big hug.

"alright i'm going to  go up and check the place out see if anyones here. Harry you want to come with me?"

"yeah i guess i better." Harry and Ginny got up and made their way upstairs. which left ron and hermione alone. Ron got up off his chair and scoped up hermione in a kiss.

"I'm so glad we're alive." Ron said panting

"me too, to think on our wedding day!"

"yeah it would be our luck that they choose our wedding day to attack!"

"i know." Hermione smiled glad Ron was safe and with her.

"At least they didn't attack during the actual wedding i would of been fuming! I mean how wouldn i be able to wait that long!" Hermione smiled and nodded in agreement while sitting down on his lap.

"oh how would you ever survive she said leaning down to kiss him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it a little shorter than i wanted and alot later i had school and stuff yuck! so like it? hate it? in between? i'll try to upload at the end of the week to the beginning of next week. so yeah look for the update =) i'd like to thank everyone whose read,fanned, voteed, or commented on my story you guys are awesome and if you want tme to fan back all you have to do is ask i don't mind =) so comment,vote or maybe even..........fan?