Chapter 7: Announcements

"YES RON! YES! YES! " Hermione screamed there was no doubt in her mind that she want to be with Ron forever. He was perfect in everyway.

"Really?!" Ron smiled from ear to ear

"Yes Ron! I love you!" then Ron grabbed Hermione and kissed her. He picked her up, spun her around and put the beautiful ring on Hermione's finger. She Truly had never felt so happy in her life. And she just stood there in the garden blissfully holding Ron’s hands. "This couldn't get anymore perfect!" Hermione thought as she leaned her head on his chest. Then suddenly he put his arms around her waist and they danced to imaginary music and she smiled at him.  

"Should we go tell everyone now?" Hermione wondered as she stared up at him

"I guess so, after you." he smiled extending one hand toward the door to the burrow. She practically leaped to the door pulling Ron along with her, they burst into the house. Ginny and Mrs.Weasley were getting ready to head out and on the other side of the room Mr.Weasley and Harry were disusing something in the daily prophet. 

"Here goes nothing." Ron whispered and then cleared his throat

"Everyone we have something to tell you." everyone looked up and stared at them. Instantly Hermione felt self-conscience as Mrs.Weasley looked at her stomach. Ron took Hermione’s hand

"Me and Hermione are getting married."  He said almost bursting. Mrs.Weasley looked at them and cried.

"I always knew you two would end up together! Oh Ron my youngest son is getting married it's all happened so fast!" she wept as she hugged Ron and Hermione then waved her wand and a box of tissues appeared by her side. As Mrs.Weasley blew her nose loudly Ginny bounced up to Hermione and hugged her.

"I told you so." she whispered in Hermione's ear

"I Know." Hermione said almost crying.

"Well congratulation both of you." Harry said as he patted Ron on the back.

" I Always knew you guys would end up together, I mean even though you guys would fight you should of seen the way you guys looked at each other it was so frustrating that you guys didn't see it yourselves!" Hermione blushed.

"Awe Harry." Hermione sobbed while she gave harry a hug.

"This is so exciting now we're both going to have to plan wedding! Are you guys going to have it before you go to Hogwarts?"

"I don't know Ginny! I just got engaged like 20 minutes ago I haven't had time to think about that!"

"Well you'll have to decide quickly! I mean its July 9th Hogwarts is in September!"

"Yeah I know me and Ron will have think about it."

"Well decide soon!" Ginny sang excitingly

Hermione sighed and looked at Ron who was being bombarded by family members that had just apperated. I never thought about the date, what are we going to do! I would like to get married before Hogwarts but can it be done?

************************************************************************************************************

Hola! sorry for the late update but it was harry potter weekend and i was busy at the movie theater watching the movie over and over again. so did you guys see it yet? did you see the kiss!!! i absolutely loved it!! so did you like the chapter sorry its a little short but please comment vote or fan!

 i really appericate the votes and my 2 fans really i do! comments would be lovely 

 ~A