Chapter 33: Alicia Spinnet part 2

• Dedicated to My lovely readers

"She lives right above Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor."

"Okay and George?"

"Yeah?"

"You should talk to her. It doesn't have to be soon but eventually you should she deserves to know."

"I will Hermione thanks." He smiled

"Anytime. Well we should get going come on guys." Hermione said

"Bye George thanks for helping." Ginny said while hugging him.

"Anytime little sis." He hugged her back.

"Thanks George it helps a lot." Harry said as he went to the door

"No problem Harry, take care of my sister."

"I will." Harry spoke as he closed the door behind him.

"So off to Alicia's?" Ron asked

"Yep." Hermione replied as they all walked out of WWW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group traveled down the road to the Ice cream shop. Hermione pushed open the door, setting off the bells signaling a new customer.

"Hello! Welcome to Florean's... Hermione?"  Emily Fortescue gaped at them in disbelief.

"Hi Emily." Hermione smiled at her. Emily had been a 6th year last year during the battle of Hogwarts and after the war, opened up her grandfather's ice cream shop taking over for him since his passing earlier in the year. She was a tall girl with dirty blonde hair braided back.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked. "Not that I'm not happy to see you it's just that I haven't seen you around in a while."

"Actually Emily we're here to talk to Alicia is she home?"

"Yes she's right up stairs the first door on the." She paused to think about it. "Left." She grinned at them.

"Thanks so much."

"Your welcome oh! And congratulations to all of you. I heard you guys got married over the summer." Emily blushed.

"We did thanks." Ginny grabbed Harry's hand and beamed.

Emily nodded. "You're welcome if there's anything else you need just ask I'll be here." Hermione thanked her and lead her, Ron, Ginny, and Harry up the stairs. She found the first door on the left and knocked. There was silence for a few minutes and then,

"Hello?" Alicia said through the door.

"Hi Alicia, It's Hermione. Can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Another silent pause.

 "Is there anyone else with you?"

"Harry, Ginny, and Ron are here too."

"I'll only talk to you and Harry."

"But—" She started but Ginny cut me off.

"It's fine Hermione I—we understand."

"If you're sure." Hermione looked to Ron and he nodded.

"We'll wait with Emily downstairs yell if you need us." Ron gave Hermione a kiss on the cheek and went down the stairs.

"Okay Alicia it's just Harry and me." Alicia unlocked the door and hesitantly opened it, peeking out first. Then, seeing it was really just Harry and Hermione, opened the door all the way.

"Come in." Hermione went in first and saw that Alicia's flat was similar to George's. Which brought a smile to her face. Her and Harry made their way to Alicia's couch and took a seat.

"Would you like some tea?" Alicia asked holding her teapot up.

"No thanks we're good." Harry answered with a smile. Alicia nodded and sat down in the arm chair across form them.

"So what brings you guys here?" Alicia said fiddling with her hands in her lap.

Hermione took a deep breath, "The death eaters are trying to gather again. They want to finish what Voldemort left unfinished. They're still weak and can't move forward until they find a leader."

Harry continued, "What we're here to ask you is if you'd join us, along with the remaining people of Dumbledore's Army, to put down their movement before it launches us into another wizarding war."

Alicia sat there with her hands folded in her lap. She looked up hesitantly meeting Harry's eyes. "I'd love to help you guys, Harry, but I don't know what use I could be to you. I'm –I'm not in the right state right now." Hermione noticed then the slight tremble in her hands.  

"If you want you don't have to be a part of the fighting Alicia. We need people to help coordinate things. I know how good you are at organizing." Hermione gave her smile.

Alicia thought about this for a few minutes then nodded "Alright I'll do it but, I don't want to talk to." She paused to take what seemed to be a painful breath. "George. I just can't, at least not yet anyways. It still hurts you know?" Hermione looked into Alicia's eyes and saw the heart break that shown in her eyes. She could tell Alicia had been a mess when her and George had their fight. 

"It's okay Alicia, I understand." and Hermione really did. She thought back to 6th year when Ron had been dating Lavender. It had been absolutely awful. She remembered herself not wanting to talk to Ron for a while because it simply just hurt to much. She involuntarily shivered. Thanks the wizarding gods that was over.

Harry and Hermione got up, hugged Alicia and said their goodbyes. "We'd like it if you'd come to the meeting on the 3rd of October it's at the Weasley's house. Katie's coming you can always go with her if you'd like." Alicia let out a breath of relief and agreed to meet them on the third. 

Once they got back down stairs they met up with Ginny and Ron.

"How'd it go?" Ginny asked curiously.

Harry and Hermione looked at each other and then Hermione answered. "I think it went alright. She agreed to come at least." Hermione shrugged.

Ginny nodded. "Who are we seeing next?" 

Hermione dug her list out of her bag. "Let's see—" her face broke into a grin. "Luna!"

"Really? I can't wait!" Ginny said laughing.

They ordered some food and after they finished paying asked Emily to join them in their fight against the Death Eaters in which she happily replied, "Of course I'd love to help!"  And with that they left to go back home with the feeling of a good days work

A/N...

Back by popular demand! (And yes i do mean demand) I'm sorry i've made you guys wait this long i feel awful! Do you guys want the honest truth? I started writing another story for Percy Jackson and i fell in love with writing it. But the longer I stayed away from this story the more i realized how much i missed it. So thank you to everyone who's commented or voted or read this story because with out you i would have given up on this story a VERY long time ago. The whole reason i decided to come back to this story is from everyone asking me for another chapter. So if there's another long break like that all you have to do is ask for another chapter and I promise i'll get another chapter up eventually :)