Chapter 28: Lavender Brown

Hermione got up from a long night and went into the small kitchen to prepare breakfast for the long day ahead of them. She looked around the kitchen and quickly decided on making eggs. She bewitched the spatula and sat down with the daily prophet that Mr.Weasley sent over this morning the headline read: 2 Wizards Killed in tragic "accident"? for full story turn to page 4 Hermione sighed and thought here it goes again; she quickly turned to page 4 and read the article

Yesterday at 10:37 pm William and Victoria Gatehound were killed by a terrible fire. The Muggle police (like Auror's) have no explanation as to how it started. But was this really an accident? William and Victoria were ministry workers that worked in the auror apartment and helped capture many known Death Eaters from this years past war. Auror's are now checking the premise for any evidence of magic. 

"It would have been easy to cast incendio and made it look like a tragic accident. This was starting out like the other two times there was a war coming on, Hopefully we will be able to stop this uprising before it would become an out right war." Hermione thought. There were sounds of foot steps coming down the stairs, she whipped her head around and saw Harry coming down.

"Hello Harry." Hermione said sipping her coffee

"Hey Hermione." He said grabbing a plate and putting some eggs on it. "Thanks for the eggs."

"Oh Your welcome Look at the prophet Mr.Weasley sent over today." She said while pushing it towrds him. Harry took it and frowned at the front page then opened it to page 4.

"You'd think they might do something more original." Harry smiled

"You'd think" Hermione laughed

"Well at least this time it won't turn into a fulll blown war."

"Hopefully."

"I haven't talked to you alone in forever 'Mione. How are you? How's the baby?"

"I'm great really and so is the baby. Me and Ron are going to a muggle doctor to find out what gender the baby is after all this is over."

"That's Awesome Hermione really thats fantastic"

"Yeah i know we're really excited." Hermione said smiling

"I can't wait after this me and Ginny are going to move in here and clean it up. Then we'll really start our lives." Harry said proudly and Hermione couldn't help but smile. 

"Hey 'mione." Ron said grogily

"Hello Ron." 

"Thanks for the eggs." He said giving her a kiss on the cheek

"Oh your welcome. Well i'm going to get ready we need to leave by 10 if we want to be at Lavender's shop by 10:45." She sighed while getting up

"Uggg. Do we have to?" Ron grumbled

"Yes Ronald you have to what are you 5?"

"Bloody hell this going to be a rough day." 

"Ron language!."

"Sorry Hermione." He sighed in defeat. Hermione Dashed upstairs and into the shower scrubing all of the dirt off of her. She let the warm water run down her whole body in hopes of relieving some of her stress.  It's going to be a long day she just knew it already with ron's attitude they'll bound be fighting all day.

Hermione turned of the water, wrapped her towel around her, and steped out of the shower then walked into their room to pick out a muggle outfit. Deciding to put on a red top with black jeans she went back down stairs to see the boys in the same position they were in when she left them with the addition of ginny now sitting next to Harry.