Chapter 10: I have to tell you something....

Hermione and Ginny landed outside of the burrow with a Small pop then unwillingly went inside. When they opened the door they saw the last acts in Ron and Harry's game of wizard chess hearing the crack of Ron’s knight taking Harry’s king.

"Good game mate." Ron said happily

"Yeah, yeah"

"Hey 'Mione how was your day out?" Ron smiled. Hermione mentally sighed here goes nothing

"Oh it started out good I got my dress" she paused "but then when we ate dinner some, I think a death eater tried to attack us." she finished

"A death eater? Aaattacked you?" he stammered

"Uh huh." she braced herself Ron had always been a little to over protective.

"Do you know who it was?" 

"No we're going to owl the ministry so they can pick him up."

"You just left him there?!" he raised his voice a little

"Yes Ron, trust me he’s not waking up for a couple hours.

"Okay." he said not entirely convinced

"Really Ron the ministry will take care of him."

"Alright." Hermione quickly went upstairs and scribbled a message to the ministry about what happened and where the man was then attached it to pig and sent him off to the ministry. When she went back down stairs Harry and Ginny were gone and only Ron was there.

"Send the letter?"

"Yeah."

"Listen Hermione I was thinking... I don't want you to go out again without me or harry."

"What are you talking about Ronald I can take care of myself I don't need any..." 

"What if he would of got you Hermione? You could've died."

"Yes but he didn't I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself!" she said now yelling

"I know that! But you would be safer..."

"Your just over protective!"

"NO I'M NOT! HERMIONE, WHAT WOULD I DO IF YOU WERE GONE? I WOULDN'T GO AND FIND ANOTHER GIRL TO FOOL AROUND WITH I WOULD JUST SIT HERE IN THE BURROW FOREVER BECAUSE THERES NO OTHER GIRL IN THE WORLD FOR ME! NO ONE EVEN COMPARES TO YOU! DON'T YOU GET IT I BLOODY LOVE YOU I ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL!" he finished breathlessly she looked at him surprised and kissed him full on the lips with tears streaming down her face. When they broke apart she looked into his eyes.

"That was the most amazing thing you have ever said to me." she then kissed him again putting her hands on his chest while his arms where on her back crushing him to her. They Broke apart gasping for air smiling from ear to ear.

**********************************************************************************************************

Hello! sorry again for the late and short updat. i'm also a reader so i just get so wrapped up in other stories that i temperairly forget about mine! so like it? hate it? in between? i might update again today (surprisingly) because i didn't want this chapter to be so short but there was natural break there and i thought it would soung weird countinuing from there so i just stopped the chapter so comeent and vote please! and Thank You so much to all of you that have fanned me i appreciate it!

~A