Chapter 20: Waiting...Waiting....Waiting....

Hermione and Ginny rushed home and put the groceries away then dashed upstairs into the bathroom.

"Hermione you have the pregnancy test?" 

"yeah." she said out of breath

"alright i'll be right back i'm going to see where the boys are alright?"

"okay lock the door on the way out."

"mhm." Ginny slipped outside the door silently. Hermione was left to her racing thoughts. so

hermione did the pregnancy test then left it on the counter and waited. i really hope it''s negative. but

what if it isn't? How will i tell ron? will Ron leave me? no ron would never do that! would he? then

suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"who who is it?"

"GInny." Hermione let out a long breath and got up to unlock the door.

"the boys are in the back playing some quidditch."

"alright they should be occupied for awhile."

"so whats it say?"

"i don't know i still have 5 minutes to wait." she sighed

"what are you going to do if this test thing says your pregnant?"

"i'll have to tell ron." she said her voice breaking "you don't don't think he'll leave me do you?" she studered

"Hermione are you crazy! how could you think that! my brother loves you more than you know! maybe even more than healthy!"

"Really you think?" Hermione said gleaming with hope

"No, i know." Hermione got up and hugged Ginny while they both smiled.

"i'm ready to check now." she said confidently hermione inched up to the white porcaline counter top and nervously glared down at the test.....

**************************************************************************************************************

Hello! another update yay! i'm sorry it's short but i really wanted to get this chapter uploaded so short but its an upload right? anyway like it? hate it? inbetween? thanks to everyone whose told me they liked the last chapter i was nervose no one would like it so i'm glad people actually did! I'm looking for someone who would do a cover for the story because i don't know how to so if you can please make me one or if you could tell how that would be awesome too! so comment like or fan!

~A