Chapter 26: Susan Bones & A day off

ATTENCION!! Haha a little Spanish for you there hello I’m sooo sorry I haven't updated in a while I’ve been busy and really there’s no excuse =( but I’m updating now and hopefully I haven't lost all the people who were reading) hope you enjoy the chapter...

When they landed back at the house Hermione ran to the bathroom and abruptly vomited.

"Ugh!! Why did you put me through this Ron!!" Hermione yelled while leaning over the toilet.

"What did I do?"

"You did this to me." Hermione said as she gestured to herself

"Hey it was just a 1 person effort it was you too!"

"Yeah but it was more your fault!" Hermione yelled

"Okay Hermione you can think that." He said while he walked away

"No Ron don’t leave me!" She screamed while going after him

"Hermione you need to relax I’m just going into our bedroom to get your toothbrush"

"Oh, that’s so sweet." Hermione smiled

"That’s why I was getting it." Ron mumbled when he returned with her toothbrush Hermione was curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor sobbing.

"Hermione! What's wrong?"

"I...I...I can't do this this! I'm barely 19!" She continued sobbing

"Hermione you are the most wonderful, bravest, and smartest person I know don't you ever think you

Can’t do anything!" He said picking Hermione off the floor and carrying her to the couch in the living room while she continued to cry.

"That was most wonderful and sweetest thing you have ever said to me!" She sniffled into his shoulder

"Well every single word of it was true." Ron smiled and Hermione grinned back while Harry and Ginny came down the stairs.

"Hey guys I was thinking since we still have most of the day left we could talk to Susan bones too. I mean her aunt still works for the ministry so we could just go there and ask her where she is." Harry suggested

"Oh God!" Hermione got up and ran to the bathroom.

"I didn't think it was that bad of an idea."

"It’s alright mate she's just having a bad spell of morning sickness how about you and Ginny go ahead and we'll stay back here." 

"Alright sounds good but, are you sure we can just do it tomorrow...."

"No it's alright it'd be better to get as many done as we can before October."

"Alright we'll see you in a couple of hours then." and with that Ginny and Harry apperated out of grimwauld place.

 "Where'd Harry and Ginny go?" Hermione asked as she came back from the bathroom.

"They went to find Susan bones but, I figured since you've been sick for 2 hours now you should just rest and take it easy."

"But won't they need help? What if they get in trouble? What if they get lost? What if they..."

"Hermione calm down Harry and Ginny are perfectly fine they know what their doing." Ron soothed Hermione.

"Your sure?" She looked up at him with eyes full of concern.

"Yes absolutely positive." He smiled up at her.

"Okay." she sat down in Ron's lap and his arms surrounded her.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know whatever you want to do."

"Well I’d like to read." Hermione smiled up at Ron.

"Okay then how about you read while I watch you?"

"Deal" Hermione grabbed her book off the coffee table and started where she left off. Ron just stared at her while she read. Ron loved the way she bit her lip when she was almost done with a page and the face she made when she didn't quite get something. After about 20 minutes of this Hermione put her book down.

"Have you thought about maybe names?" Hermione asked

"Hmmm... No have you?"

"Not really but I like the names Ethan, Zachary, Anthony for a boy and Rose, Alana, and Grace for a Girl."

"I like Zachary but what about Galvin for a boy and I like Rose but the other two I don't really like."

"Why Galvin?"

"After the Chudley Cannons Seeker." 

"Hmm I suppose I like Galvin."

"Yes!" Ron yelled

"Ron don't yell!" Hermione scolded

"Sorry 'Mione." He flashed his lopsided grin

"It’s alright." She went on her tiptoes and kissed Ron gently when Harry and Ginny popped in covered in blood.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Hermione Screamed

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ohhhh cliffhanger! I’m so mean I hope you all don't hate me!! Well hopefully I’ll be updating more often so yay!!! But I am truly sorry for not updating I won't give you any excuses other than I have practice every day so it was hard to get to the computer. So like it hate it? Either way leave a review please they make my day =) Thank you so much to you who have fanned, voted, and added this story to your library and if I haven't already thanked you...THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Well Comment, vote or fan please! 

~A (NOW RE-EDITED)