Chapter 5: Planing the Wedding

"They all look so beautiful!" Ginny squealed. Hermione walked into the store with her planner in hand. They had looked all day for dresses mostly muggles place because Ginny thought they were more elegant than the ones in the wizarding world.

"Hermione what'd you think of this one?" she held up a plain white dress with beading on the bottom.

" it's nice you should try it on."

"Oh!!" Ginny squealed " I can't believe the weddings only a month away it's so quick he only proposed in June!"

"I thought you said you wanted to do it before school started?"

"Yeah but its a very short time to plan a wedding! I feel bad that you're doing it all!"

"Ginny I've told you a million times! I don't mind it's actually more fun doing it in a short time." Hermione said with a grin.

"Thank you Hermione truly I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome! what are friends for?" the to girls giggled at how corny it sounded

"Alright" sighed Ginny she went into the dressing room and tried on the first gown and came out.

"What do you think?"

"Hmm... I don't like it much I think its to plain for you." Hermione stated matter of factly

"I was thinking that to." added

"I know I don't think this one is really me. I'll go try on the next one" she returned to the dressing room and put on the second one. She came out in a stunning lace dress with flowers spilling down on the front. and Hermione were breathless.

"Oh Gin! you look beautiful!" Mrs. Weasley cryed.

"It's Stunning Ginny!" Hermione said.

"I love it too! Do you think Harry ill like it?"

"I think he'll be breathless when he sees you." Hermione said looking at her stunning friend. Ginny smiled

"I'm going to get it." and as soon as she said that her ears were pierced with shrieks from her mother and Hermione.

"Jeez I didn't think It took to long to get a dress!" they all laughed and went to checkout.

"Hermione I'm so glad we're all going to Hogwarts! And Me and Harry will be married wow that'll be weird." she said as she handed the checkout girl her debt card.

"Now that I think about it I wouldn't want to wait a whole year to get married i would lose my mind!"

"Yeah I suppose that's why we're getting married so fast."

"Ginny can I ask you something?" Hermione blurted out

"Yes." Ginny answered

"Do you th-think that." she stammered

"You and Ron will get married?" Ginny asked. Hermione nodded

"Hermione! How can you doubt that! Do you see how he looks at you?"

"Yeah it's nothing special."

"Hermione! you must be blind! He stares at you like you're the only one in world! the only reason you guys won't get married is if he doesn't have enough balls to do it." Ginny finished. 

"You really think so?" She asked nervously.

" I know so trust me Hermione." she smiled

"Thanks Gin."

"Anytime!" she said enthusiastically and they apparated home.

"Hey Hermione! Gin." Ron said as he wrapped his arms around Hermione

"You guys are late. any luck?"

"Yep I finally got a dress. thank goodness! I was starting to think I was going to walk down the aisle in my gown from the yule ball." she wearied

"that's good." he mumbled seeming to be in some sort of daze

"Ron." Hermione snapped her fingers in front of his face

"hmph what?" both Hermione and Ginny snickered

"Were you on a different planet?"

"I was thinking."

"About?" Ginny prompted

"Nothing." he replied

"Hey I'll see you later 'mione." Ron kissed Hermione on the head then left.

"that was...weird"

"tell me about it he rarely ever thinks!" Ginny laughed but Hermione was worried.

"I wonder what he was thinking about." she said

"Hermione don't sweat it." Ginny assured

"Okay." she said hesitantly

"Seriously don't let it bug you."

"I guess your right."

"I'm always right." she joked and both girls grinned as they went upstairs to bed

************************************************************************************************************

Hey how did you like this chapter like it? hate it? I feel like i'm talking to myself because no one comments! so please comment and vote!

~A