The last straw

*JJ's POV*

I was driveing home from work after going to the store, I had gotten Will a gift since it had been a year since he had gotten drunk or beaten Henrey and I.
*after the car ride home*

I walked up to the house smiling and carry a rapped box with small holes in it. I unlocked the door and my smile quickly faded when I saw our house was trashed and there were beer bottles and clothes everywhere. That's when I saw Henry curled up on the couch crying with a brused cheek, a busted lip, and black eye. "Henry baby what happened?" "Mommy daddy came home drunk and started hitting me then he started to kiss a strange girl who wasn't you and when I said 'I don't like you because you aren't my mommy who threw me down then they went up stairs and have been loud" he started to cry again and I could feel the anger and feer boiling inside me, "its OK baby mommy is going to go tall to daddy OK?" Henry nodded and then I walked upstairs regretting it...

Hey guy's this is my first fanfic and I know this chapter is short but its late and I'm ready for bed, I'll try to update tomorrow, give me idea's if you want. I'm debating on Jotch, Jeid, or Jorgan so it may be a bit before I update my next chapter.