the North Carolina case

*JJ's POV*

"Major over kill" I say as I look at the pictures of the first victim, we were debriefing on the jet and this case was seriously ruff, the victims looked simimilar to Lizzy, and Sophia and they were all five year old little girls "who would do that to a little girl?" Morgan asked shaking his head "there are a lot of sick and twisted people in the world Derek" I say not looking up but I can feel his apologetic eyes on me "its fine Derek" I say glancing up and locking eyes for a minute before looking back at the victim's and crime scene photo's, I know why he wanted to apologize, it was because of how these little girls were killed and the fact that they look like I did and look like mine and Aaron's daughter's I can feel there eyes on me but its OK, to be honest I really like knowing they're there at times like these "alright we need to catch this bastard before he gets another little girl" Aaron said it's quite obvious the case is getting to him too, I think it's getting to all of us.

Sorry I don't know how to do cases so I gotta skip it

We had finished the case and the team had all decided we would watch a movie in mine and Aaron's hotel room before we go back tomorrow "do you know what I've realized Jennifer?" Aaron says and smirks when he see's me squirm when he calls me Jennifer "whats that?" I ask looking over at him as I slowly put a piece of popcorn in my mouth "both our honeymoon and anniversary gave gotten cutt short and then the uh misscaraige we have a lot of vacation time and a unmaid baby" he says making the team laugh when he leaps on the bed and lays on me acting like I'm not there "you are so childish!" I laugh "you guys hear something?" He asks making everyone laugh again, I reach up and put my hand on his pants hoping if I tease him he'll get off "alright!" He says as he shoots up making everyone laugh and I throw a pillow at him 'knock knock knock' we hear at the door "I'll get it" he says getting up "Aaron you don't have a shirt on!" I yell as everyone falls into a fit of laughter. I hear the door open and someone say "oh uh Agent Hotchner is-uh- is Agent Jaroue here?" The person asks "yeah let me get her" he says with a bit of anger and confusion in his tond "Jen its for you" he calls out as he walks back in leaving the door open "alright" I say as I get up handing Emily the bowel of popcorn and heading toward the door "oh detective McAlister" I say as I see the head detective we were just working with standing there with w bouquet of flowers in his hand "hi. Oh um these are for you" he smiles handing me the bouquet of flowers "oh um thanks..." I say as I take them "umm I-I was wondering if you wanted to uh go out sometime?" He asked "oh um I'm very happily married with 4 kids so uh sorry but no" I say kind of apologetic but kind of not, the guy gave me the creeps, he was always stairig at me and undressing me with his eyes "come on one date, a dinner... And some alone time in my bedroom" he said "eh" I said quietly under my breath and backed up a little that was it I dont have to pretend to be nice anymore so I said "no I'm not going to wreak my marriage with some creep" I say as I begin to close the door but he jam's his foot in the door I try throwing the flowers at him hoping a thorn would hit him but it didn't "get your husband out here, I'll show him what a real man is and how to really treat a woman!" He yelled threw the door "AARON!" I yelled getting pissed that this guy won't leave, Aaron walks over obviously pissed with Morgan and Rossi, if there's something I've learned its that you don't piss those three off and that's very clearly what this guys done Aaron looks at me and then pulls the door open and glares at the man along with Morgan and Rossi "oh uh agent Hotchner, agent Morgan, agent Rossi" the man said suddenly uncomfortable that's when Emily, Spence and even Garcia who tagged along on this case cane up "and Agent Prentiss, agent Reid, and Tech anylist Garcia" the man said now extremely uncomfortable ones I come out from behind the door "leave my wife alone" Aaron said sternyl "and my daughter" Rossi said making my smile grow bigger "and our sister" Morgan, Reid, Garcia, and Emily said making me smile from ear to ear "we may not be blood related but we are like a family and and a force and a force not to be reconned with, and I highly suggest you dont recon with it" Aaron said giving him the 'Hotch glare' and everyone else just glared "oh-um- I'm -I'm sorry" he said then all but ran down the hall "thanks guys" I said "no problem kid, that guys a creep" Rossi said "I hate to be rude and kick everyone out but I'm kicking you all out" Aaron said giving me that 'your mine' look and I knew why he was kicking them out "OKAY! I know that look so I'm out of here!" Rossi said "right behind you!" The team said making me laugh, and as soon as they're out the door Aaron has me pinned against the door bitting and sucking on my neck growling in NY ear "your mine! Mine and only mine!" I bite my lip as be pinned me on the bed making quick work of taking off my clothes and inserting himself in me.

Hey guy's! So its 1:56 AM! So if this story is twisted or weird I'm sorry! lol I get weird when I'm tired any who! I was determined to update tonight! Please comment and let us known what you think so far!