Rossi's

*JJ's POV*

I haven't been able to stop smiling since I found out I was pregnant. "Jen not that I don't love seeing you happy but that smile is getting really creepy" Aaron said "I've tried to stop! I can't!" I say makinh Aaron laugh "shut up! It's not funny!" I say "hay my smiles gone!" I say making him laugh more "and this is good why?" He laughs "because it was making my cheeks hurt!" I say rubbing my cheeks as he just falls back on the bed in a fit of laughter so I walk over to him and plopped down on him while laying on my back so I don't hurt the baby "we aren't going to lose this one" I say as we put our hands on my stomache "no we aren't" Aaron said as he rubbed my stomache and I layer my head back were it was kind of beside his head but a but above giving him access to my neck as he started to slowly kiss my neck and rub my stomache making me smile "Aaron" I said as he went lower and started to rub his hands up higher "hmm?" He mumbled against my skin "the kids" I said "Garcia wanted to watch them for the next few day's" he mumbled as he kissed lower and his hands started to get to my bra "she said we deserved a few days to ourselves and Rossi was able to get Strauss to let us have a few days off" he smirked as he flipped us over and pinned me down, I could tell he had that look of lust in his eyes "just remeber I've got some buns in my oven" I say grinning as he stops kissing my neck and laughs "alright. I'll try to be easy" he smirks and winks at me when I bite my lip and pull him down for a kiss and after we kiss on the lips he Start's to kiss down my jawline and ones he snakes his hands up my shirt I stoo him all together "you aren't getting dominance that easy" I say as he groans you can tell just how much he wanted this and I knew that if I teased him and made him wait too long he might get rough but at that time I really didn't care. I'm fully aware of the fact he's a alpha figure but I love teasing him and making him wait. He kept on snaking his hand up my shirt but I grabbed his hands "Aaron I told you it's not that easy this time" I say letting go of his hands ones they're out of my shirt. He roughly grabbed my hands and pinned my arms above my head and pinned the rest of my body down with his body but was careful with my stomache, his eyes were filled eith lust and ten shades darker and him having me pinned is getting me arroulsed.

Hey guys do you want me to do the sex scene? Or not?