Wedding Vows

*JJ's vowels*

"I've always loved you Aaron, but for years I kept it burried and hidden. I met Will and married him, and I quickly realized I couldn't love him because I always loved you and no matter how hard I had tried to hide it and no matter how deep I tried to burry it my feelings and love for you just grew and grew each day and I knew I would never be able to love Will, only you and that night a year ago I knew I had to tell you. Even if you didn't love me back I knew I had to tell you and then you said you loves me back, although the words weren't said it was uh very implied... I got pretnet, you asked me to marry you, and of course I said yes, the next day the triplets were born and now here we are, about to get married. Just know that from the second I say 'I do' my love for you will only continue to grow with every second of every day until the day I die and probably even after" JJ said smiling as she slide Hotch's ring on his finger.

Profiling_Jareau writing.

*Hotch's vows*

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together.
With my whole heart, I take you as my wife, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine.
I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person-my love and my life, today and always." Hotch said with a smile growing reaching his eyes as he put the ring on JJ's finger.

"You may kiss the bride"

Me and Hotch looked deep into each other's eyes and did a long and passionate kiss. We let go of each others lips and smiled then kissed again.
The wedding photographer was taking so many pictures of us kissing.

Everyone in the room clapped and had smiles on there face reaching up to there eyes.
The women got the little book out and we both sighed our names.