christmas party

*JJ's POV*
*Christmas day*

Rossi was having a Christmas party for adults only so Jake and Henry stayed at Jessica's again.

I'm in the kitchen trying to cook pancacks, bacon,eggs, and sausage but failing. Henry left Daizy with us she was a german Shepard puppy. I tried to flip the pancacks only to drop it on the floor "UGH! Maybe I can give that one to Aaron" I chuckle "what do you think about that Daizy?" I ask standing up only to find my back is against a firm chest and to muscular arms are rapped around my waist "I think that if you try and feed me that pancack I might have to spank you" I heard Aaron whisper in my ear as he starts to leave kisses down my neck I turn around in Hus arms and kiss him softly on the lips. I hear him groan as I pull away. "Hungry?" I ask as I put the pancack the fell on the floor in his mouth "while that Taste's good I told you I'd have to spank you" he says as I start to run around the house laughing 'BUZZ BUZZ' I hear my phone go off "Agent Juroue" I answer as Aaron comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me and kissingy neck until he gets to my shoulder and starts to tug at my sweet spot 'hey JJ its Rossi' I hold in a moan "oh hay Rossi" 'bring bathing suits' "Rossi you do know its -10° and snowing right?" 'Yes and you do realize that I have a mansion right?' "Fair enough, alright bye" 'bye' I finally let a soft moan out "Rossi said to being bathing suits" I breathed "OK" he mumbled against my neck. I turned around in his arms, and kissed him as he picked me up and pinned me against the wall "bedroom" I said when we broke apart, he nodded and carried me up the stairs.

*Rossi's POV*

The team was supposed to be here within 15 minutes.

*15 minutes later*
I heard a knock on the door and I open it to see all the team except JJ and Aaron. "Hey guy's come on on quick for cast says there's a snow storm coming" they all came in and we started drinking.
About 15 minutes pass and the storm had started.I heard loud bangs on the door and Aaron and JJ yelling to let them in.

*JJ's POV*

'BANG BANG BANG BANG!!' "ROSSI LET US IN!" I heard Aaron yell "ROSSI COME ON WERE POPSICLES OUT HERE!!" Aaron and o both yell at the same time 'BANG BANG BANG BANH BAN-' Rossi opens the door and we almost hit him. "About dam time" I say as Rossi and Aaron chuckle "your gonna have your hands full with this one' Rossi says patting Aaron on the back and laughing as we both look up and say "WHAT?!" in unison "come on you think it isn't noticeable?" I hear Morgan say from behind us "we are profilers you know?" Emily laughed along with the rest of the team "nice" I mumble ynswr breath as I shake my head shaking the snow off. We all walked into the living room "so Rossi why did you tell us to bring our bathing suits?" I asked "ah follow me and you shall find out" Rossie said as we all walked down a hall that had one big room "vuwala" he said as he opened a door revealing a large room with a swimming pool with water slide and a diving board and a hot tub " and why couldn't we bring the kids?" Aaron aksed 'because we are going to be drunk adults acting like 6 tweens of terror" "fair enough" we said in unison.

*Hotch's POV*

After everyone changed and came back in I couldn't stop stairing at JJ she had a bikini where the top was strapped and tight around her breasts and the bottoms had little ribom bows on the side and it was white with black polka dots.... I started drewling not noticing..."uh Aaron...." I heard JJ clear her throat "my eyes are up here" she smirked "heh uh...sorry....what were you saying?" I asked as I tried to keep my eyes on her face but they kept on trailing down "I asked if you wanted to go swi-" she was cutt off by Morgan shoving her in the pool leap in after "MORGAN!!!" "Sorry blondi" Morgan laughed she just splashed him climbed out.

*JJ's POV*

"I need a drink" a grumbled and right as I almost got to the batlr I felt Aaron pick me up and toss me over his shoulder "AARON!! PUT ME DOW-" 'SPLASH!!!' Next thing I knew I was under water with Aaron holding me close kissing me. We floated up to the top only to find that Garcia had a water proof camera and had taken pictures and every one else was staring at us "you are so childish!" I laugh as I punch him on the arm "Ow!" He whined while everyone laughed but Morgan and Reid, Morgan just glared at Hotch like he was ready to kill him at any minute, and Reid looked angry and hurt 'what's there problem?' I thought to myself. As I was climbing put of the pool I started to feel sick, I ran to the bathroom throwing up.

*Hotch's POV*

"JJ?!" She just ran out looking like she was going to throw up..
"Ugh Rossi can I get some water to rinse my mouth out with?" JJ asked
"Yeah sure. You OK kid!" Rossi asked "yeah I just felt nausious for some reason" JJ answered as she drank some water "well it's getting late maybe we should all call it a nigh" we all nodded I'm agreement "has the storm cleared up any yet?" JJ asked "no,why?" Rossi asked "oh uh I just needed to go to the store and grab a few things with the girls" "what kind of things? Maybe I have something" Rossi said "trust me you don't have what I need" JJ said "I think she means stuff for like her perio-" Emily started "OH WHOA WHOA! DONT SAY THAT IM FRONT OF US!" Me and the guys said in unison.

Hey guys so I'd like to know what you think so far. Leave a comment please.