The big day

*JJ's POV*

It was the big day and I was extremely nervous "what if he changes his mind?!" I asked for the tenth time "Jayje come on listen he loves you and he's not going to change his mind" Emily said "promise?" I asked "no" she said "I swear on everything I love" she said "OK" I node as someone comes in "10 minutes" they say "thank you" I say and they nodd "OK I'm still freaking out! Why am I still freaking out?!" I begin to take deep breathes "what if he ends up like Will?!" I asked having a full blown panic attack "Jayje come on you know him better than that!" Garcia said "yeah and I thought I knew Will" I said starting to sweat "we'll be right back" Emily said asntheu walked out "umm OK..." I said as I started to go threw worse scenarios in my head 'what if he changes his mind last minute? What if he already has changes his mind? What if hr turns out like Will? What if Will tries to ki-' I'm brought out of my thoughts by the door opening and I see Spence, Morgan, and Rossi come in "what are you guys doing in here?" I asked "Emily and Garcia told us you were worried, Aaron wanted to come but we stuck the girls on him to make him stay because of the rules of how you can't see each other" Rossi chuckled and I laughed "what's bugging you kid?" Rossi asked "I'm scared" I said "of?" Rossi said "Morgan,Spence can you guys step out for a minute?" I asked as they nodded "your the only one who knows what happened to me when I was younger, I'm scared he's going to look at me different like I'm some broken little girl who can't take care of her self or like I'm done dirty little girl and I already know he's going to be mad I didn't tell him I dont want to lose him Rossi" I said "listen kid he loves you and nothing is going to change that alright?" I nodded and whipped away a tear "thanks Rossi you've always been like a father to me" I said as I gave him a hug "and you've always been like a daughter" he said "now, come on I gotta walk you down the isle so you can get married" he said "thanks again Rossi" I said as we walked out of the room.

____________
Part two will be written by Profiling_Jareau in the next chapter