reastless

*JJ's POV*

It had been a few weeks since o had given birth (I'm still quite sore) and Aaron and I both got a couple of weeks off and neither of us have gotten ANY sleep in the last few weeks and it was getting tuff. One day all they were doing was screaming and crying and Aaron had gone bakento work and it was just me, Henry, Jake and the baby's and we couldn't take it anymore we have fed them, bathed them, changed there diappers, but they wouldn't sleep so I called Aaron "Aaron they won't stop crying!" I said as the boy's triied playing with them, Pheonix was the only one who would stop crying when I held him "Alright we don't have a case right now so you can bring them here for a while" Aaron said 'we're already on our way" I said as Aaron chuckled "alright let me tell the team" he said "OK"

After a very long and noisy cat ridr to the BAU I walked in pushing a jogging stroler with these seats and Henry and Jake holding my arms and helping push the stroler. I heard chuckles and people say how cute Jake and Henry are helping push the stroler "her guys!" I kind of yelled as the girls started yelling "DADA!DADA!DADA!DADAAAAA! Causing Pheonix to start up "DADA!DADA!DADA!DADA!DADADADADA!DDDDAAAAADDDDAAAA!" They all yelled together until everyone in the room was laughing "DADADADADADADADADADA!!" They yelled again when Aaron came out of his office to see what was so funny then he started laughing and the minute they saw him it started again "DADADADADADADA!" "Hey there!" Aaron said making them smile and giggle as he tickled them "this is so not fair! Why don't they scream and cry with you?!" I asked makeing everyone laugh "MAMA!" Pheonix said "yeah NOW you want me" I say as I pick him up while Aaronn held and played with the Lizzy and Sofia marking everyone smile and the girls simotaniosly 'awe' as Lizzy and Sofia giggle whole Aaron tickles them and when he sees the bit of jealousy in my eyes he smirks at me makeing me roll my eyes ""EMY!" Then girls yelled makeing everyone laugh at how they tried to pronounce her name "p-pe-peny" phoenix said makeing us laugh again "they are way to smart" I laughed as 'Peny' and 'emy' that's when it hit me. The wedding. We haven't gotten any sleep and have gotten no planning done! "Oh no" I whispered under my breath thinking no one heard but everyone did "what' they asked confused "it just hit me, we haven't gotten any planning done!" I said "hey we can watch the kids" Emily said as everyone nodded "are you guys sure?" I asked "yeah, I mean how hard can it possibly be to watch the triplets, Henry and Jacks?" Penelope said "oh you'd be surprised, and we need Jack and Henry they're gonna help with the planning" I said "we only have paperwork today so JJ if you and the kids want to hang out around with the team I don't think anyone would mind' Aaron said looking around at the team as they agreed "can we mommy?" Henry said "PPPPLLLEEEEAAAASSSSE?!" Jake begged "alright" I said as the baby's got put back into the stroller.

*few hours later*

Aaron had finished his paper work and now me, Aaron, Jake, and Henry are heading out to the car 'time to plan a wedding' I smiled to myself

Hey guys sorry it's so short, I had writers bloke and Profiling_Jareau and I have a lot of big chapters coming up that we have to plan for and write plus the wedding and we are going to do a fan fiction where we and some other writers on Instagram make a story and each write our own chapters and that's something that I'm pretty sure everyone is exited about I know I am . Oh and I read over the first 4 chapter's I wrote and can I just say I am so sorry you guys had to read that! I literally hide my fave at one point thinking 'why did I write this? It sounded right then but bow it's just so weird! Why would I write that?!' lol anyway hope you guys injoy the upcoming chapter's!