to late.

*JJ's POV*

It had been month's since the case had started and we found Thomas finally got something out of him and we we're currently flying down the road with our siren's blaring and trying to get to a huge building before we we're too late.

We pulled up to the building and I run up and kick down the door with the team hot on my heels we get in and we split up. I go to the back room to see my worst nightmare. Tim sitting there practically forcing himself in my daughter thrusting hard will she cries and I then I see Lizzy laying there..... Almost Dead beside Pheonix and Sophia is close to dead I raise my gun and am about to shoot when Joshua come's up from behind me and puts his hand over my mouth and holds a knif to my throat that's when I see Jake and Henry huddled up in a corner terrified. I stiffened as I could feel his erection growing in his pants "drop.the.gun" he said and I do as told that's when Sophia stops crying and I know she's a almost dead " they we're a lot like you but no one can ever be as good as my jeny" I hear my dad say as he,Will, and Robert walk in and Tim comes over "I call her first" Tim smirks as they start touching me and I feel myself getting shoved back into the hell hole they put me in years ago " we're gonna have some fun with you tonight" Thomas laughed when he saw I was confused "I got bailed" he said "now come on let's get out of here, there's a hall leading straight out of here and to our truck that only I know about now come on" Thomas said as I felt something hit my head and then it go black.

*Hotchs POV*

We all met back up in the living room exept for JJ so we all went to the back room and I emedieently feel sick. My kids were dead except for Jake and Henry they ran up to me crying "DADDY THEY TOOK MOMMY!" they crired 'we're to late".

Hey you guuuuuuyys. So please don't hate me! I kinda hate myself right now bbbbuuuutttt don't worry JJ might get pregnant again and it might be triplets, or twins, or even guadrooplets.. Comment and let me know your opinion pppllleeaasssee