secrets of the past.

Continuation of last chapter

*JJ's POV*

"Agent Jaroue, you have visitors here" a agent said walking into the round table room "alright" I said getting up and following the man but I stopped in my tracks ones I saw them. Two people of my childhood past. Two of the people that k haven't seen in so long but honestly never wanted to see again. My mother and my brother.

I never told the team about my brother because he, just like my mom, walked out on us when thing's got tuff, and it would just hurt more to talk about him as well. Rossi know's about him but he's the only one on the team who does and its because he walked away from Rossi as well. "What are you doing here and what do you want?!" I snapped crossing my arms above my swollen belly "we're your family Jenny" my mother said "no. Family doesn't walk out on each other because times get to tuff. My family is right there in that room!" I yelled pointing to the round table room "and my kids are at school, my husband is in that room, my father figure is in that room, my sister figures are in that room, and my brother figures are in that room. They are not family not you you are in my past and nothing more, you do not get to come in and mess up my life. Again." I said sternly "Jennifer please" my brother said placing a arm on my shoulder "no Samuel!" I yelled shaking his hand off of my shoulder "hey JJ is everything alright out her- Samuel?" I heard Rossi say and then I turned around to see the team standing behind us "yeah everything's just peachy" I said sarcastically "Jen? Is everything alright?" Aaron asked putting a hand on my hand and holding it "not really, this is my mother and my brother" I said looking him in the eyes, I noticed them harden and he looked angry as did the rest of the team "you have no right being here" Rossi said to them "actually Dave we do, I'm her mother and Samuel is her brother. We are gee family" my mom said "no Sandy I've told you they are my family, they've stuck around threw the thick and thin, and you both ran" I said "fine we'll go, but we will be back" my mother said as they walked out.

Yeah so that happened.... Sorry it's so short and Crappy guys, I'm having trouble contacting my co_writer/co-owner and it won't let me tag her on here, and I've got a bit of writers block. Again SORRY!