father daughter dance

*JJ's POV*

Since my dad wasn't in the picture, and Rossi helped me when I was a kid and was my father figure and my mom wasn't around he danced with me for the father dance, the song we picked was Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman

'She spins and she sways to whatever song plays without a care a in the world and I'm sitting here wearing the weight of world on my shoulder's it's been a long day and there's still work to do and she's pulling at me saying "dad I need you there's a ball at the castle and I've been invited and I need to practice my dancing oh please daddy please" so I'll dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms 'cause I know something the prince never knew oh oh whoa oh oh oh so I will dance with Cinderella I don't want to miss even one song 'cause all to soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone.

She says he's a nice guy and I'd be impressed she wants to know if I approve of the dress she says "dad the prom is just one week away and I need to practice my dancin'. Oh please daddy please" so I will dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms 'cause I know something the prince never knew so I will dance with Cinderella I don't want to miss even one song 'cause all to soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone

Well she came hone today with a ring on her hand just glowing and telling all they had planned she say's "dad the wedding is still six months away but I need to practice my dancing oh plase daddy please" so I will dance with Cinderella while she is here in my arms 'cause I know something the prince never knew oh I will dance with Cinderella I don't want to misss even one song 'cause all to soon the clock will strike midnight and she'll be gone'

At the end of the dance Rossi let go of my hand and I spun and then Aaron walked over and put a arm around my waist and held my other hand as we waited for our song to start, we were dancing to 'my forever love' by Franchesca Battastelli

In the middle of our dance I asked Aaron something that I've been wondering for a while "Aaron?" I said as I looked up at him "yes?" He asked "can we have another kid?" I asked he looked shocked at first then nodded "if that's what you want then yes" he said as we both smiled "I love you" I whispered as the song ended and we kissed "I love you too" he smiled and we went and sat down and everyone began eating "so guys I'll watch the kids while you go on your honeymoon" Garcia said "oh we aren't having one" I said "yeah we agreed that with the kids and work it'll just be complicated" Aaron said "come on life's complicated, you know what I have a house just outside of town with a pool, two full bathrooms so no fighting over who gets the first shower, it's got everything you need and it's still close so if something comes up and as JJ's parental figure I say that you go or I'll ground you... From each other, phone's and work" Rossi said "we cave!" We said in unison making the table laugh "and pluse now you get to have uninterrupted time to try for that new baby" Garcia laughed as we our heads shot up at her and my mouth dropped making the food I was chewing fall out and I dropped my fork earning some laughs "I read your lips" Emily laughed "OK then.." We finished eating and all of the older people and kids had left except for Rossi and the kids, they stayed with us "who's up for some game's?" Garcia asked "what kind of game's?" I asked she just grinned "agree to play and you shall find out" she said I glanced over at Aaron who just shrugged "hmmm... Alright" I said making her grinn and laugh"...." Everyone was quite as she ran over to the DJ station and played 'fight song' and told everyone to line up, we did as she said and were all confused "no no no JJ you stand in front of the guys" she said "um okay..." I said "should we be worried? You are kinda drunk Garcia" I said and she laughed "don't worry! It'll be fun I swear" she said as we glanced at eachother giving each other 'do you know what's going on?' Glances "OK so guys Aaron and Rossi are the team leaders now boss man's team is team 'husband' and Rossi's is team 'dad' now the point of this game is Boss man's team has to try and keep Rossi's team from getting JJ and boss mans team has to try and keep her" she said "wait wha-" I'm cutt off by Garcia blowing a whistle and Aarons team him and the kids running at me from one side and Rossi's team him, Morgan, and Spence running at me from the other and next thing I know I'm getting pushed and pulled in every which way "EMILY! GARCIA!" I yelled as they laughed while Aarons team practically dragged me away to there side with Rossi's team hot on there tail "SHES OURS!" Aaron yelled as I rubbed my rist "you guys are ruff and your all very childish" I grumbled that's when it happened Morgan tackled Aaron Spence grabbed the kids and Rssoi put his hand over my mouth and an arm around my stomachs "she's ours!" Rossi yelled and I threw my hands up in frusterariton and bite his hand "ow!" He yelled as he let go and I ran over to Emily and Garcia "last time I checked I'm a person not a item" I said as the boys were being boy's and play fighting while the girls spun around and giggled when they fell "its getting late and you guys still gotta get packed so you can go on your honeymoon" Rossi said as they walked over to us "yeah and we gotta get the kids to sleep and this dress is really hard to pee in" I said as we all laughed "OK one more picture with Rossi and the kids with the newly weds" Garcia said 'alright but only one" I said "only one" she nodded after the picture. We all went to Aarons house, well out house now.

I walked up the stairs to the house carrying a sleeping Henry and a sleeping Jake on my arms while Emily carried the triplets while the guys moved the var seats to out of my SUV and into one of there cars. I walked back to the garage and stopped when I heard Rossi talk to Aaron as Morgan and Spence buckled the car seats in "Aaron" rossi said "yeah?"Aaron said "I need you to promise me something" Rossi said "what's that?" Aaron asked "you need to promise me that you will treat her right, that you will love her forever, and no matter what happens or what comes up you will love,cherish,respects, and always be there for her" Rossi said making me smile he was the father I never had "listen Rossi, I married her because I love her with all of my heart and I swear I will forever love and cherish her and our kids with all of my heart no matter what happens, I know she has secrets from her past but I also know that she'll tell me when she's ready and nothing is going to change the way I feel about her. Nothing." He said making me smile as I leaned against the door frame of the
Garage and Daizy came up behind me and tackled me and stated licking my face making me laugh "I missed you too girl" I said luckily I had changed out of my dress and was now wearing skinny jeans, a shirt, and some boot's "good thing she didn't hear our conversation or our heads would be on sticks" Rossi said quietly then chuckled "I did hear but I'm not too upset about it" I joked and laughed when daizy licked me again "alright alright, Rossi can we take her with us?" I said "its not me you need to ask its Aaron" he said "nope because she would cone even if he didn't say yes" I smiled as I stood up "alright let's get packed" Aaron said as we walked out of the garage with daizy.