please come home

*JJ'S POV* (continuation of last time)

"IM SO USED TO THIS KIND OF CRAP HAPPENING IM USED TO IT! BUT WHAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT YOU'D BE DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE OTHER JACKASS' AROUND HERE!" I yelled as I threw my wedding rings at him and stormed out' this kept on running threw my head as I was driving down the road and it began to snow, Aaron and the team had tried to call me at least 20 time's now but I ignored them all 'ring ring ring' my blootooth rung and I looked down to see Garcia calling me "Jaroue" I answered keeping my voice from sounding like I had been crying 'JJ! guy's she finally answered!' I heard her yell to the team I'm guessing they were in the round table room 'kid we we're worried sick!' Rossi said "sorry, I'm just really not in the mood to talk right now" I answered as my voice began to crack 'where the hell are you anyway?' Emily asked "umm I'm driving to the house we just bought, I'm gonna stay there for a while, I've already talked to Strauss I wont be coming in for a few week's" I said "come on Jayje don't you think that's a bit much?'Garcia asked "no OK you know what? I really don't" I answered tearing up again 'JJ is this really worth you're marriage?' Spencer asked 'Jen please come home' I heard Aaron say 'pppllleeeaassseeee' Garcia said making me chuckle "guy's I'm sorry but as of right now yes it's worth a marriage and no matter how long you hold out a please it's not going to work" I answered then they all said in unison 'pppppppppllllleeeeeaaaasssssssssssseeeeee' making me laugh again "you guy's are funny" I said dryly "I'm taking the dogs but the kids can stay with Hotch for now" I answered I heard a few gasps when I called him Hotch instead of Aaron 'JJ please just come back' Emily asked "no and the more you guys ask the longer I'm gonna stay" I said as I puller up to the house, it was a gorgeous two story house with a finished basement, big backyard, pool, hotub, and plenty of bedrooms with two full bathrooms and a lot more 'JJ please' Emily asked again "I'm not coming back right now guy's and you can't make me" I say as I get out and start walking towards the house 'that's it I'm tracking you down and we are coming to get you!' Garcia said making me laugh "I'll just turn my GPS off" I said 'boss man still knows where you are' "while that may be true you also all know to let me have my space before I rip off the guys man parts and shove them down there throats and I will send a virous to your computer and I'll find something to do to Emily and I'll just ruin Aaron's work life" I said 'shit I called him Aaron' I thought to myself 'HA! You called him Aaron instead of Hotch!' Emily yelled "seriously guy's?" I said 'hey we're profiler's and you spend way to much time with us' Morgan said and I laughed "how do you even turn the heat on in this place and why hasn't Hotch been saying anything?" I said 'um guys help me think if an excuse if she finds out he went after her she'll go someplace else' Garcia whispered a little too loudly "I heard that and Rossi how do you turn on the dam heat?" I asked again 'heard what?' Garcia said as I heard someone opening the front door and a loud siren go off "what the hell?!" I said as I grabbed my gun and followed the dogs to the open front door "who's there?" I called out when I saw a open door but no one there, I turned off the alarm and set my gun down on the table "guys I'm serious alright I'm not in the mood to talk to Aaron or about the relationship I had with him" I said into the phone "to bad because we're gonna talk" I heard Aaron say as he rapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him I have to admit I alrway missed feeling him rap his arms around me and hold me close to his firm chest 'bye jayje love you lots talk to you later' Garcia said quickly before hanging up "I told you I don't want to talk!" I said as I tried to get out of his hold but he just pulled my closer "I don't care JJ, I need you to know I didn't mean what I said I was stressed and angry and I'm extremely sorry, I love you Jen and nothing is going to change that" he said against my neck as he pulled me closer because I was still trying to get out of his grip "I don't believe you! Aaron please just let go!" I said starting to cry again and trying to get out of his grip no, Jennifer I'm not letting you go again" he said as his grio stayed iron "why did I have to make you go to that damb workout sesion?" I said as I gave up and leaned forward letting my arms dangle and my hair fall in front of my face he just laughed and pulled me up then turned me around to look at him but I kept my face down and just looked at my shoe's "please Jennifer, I love you a lot and I don't know how many more time's I have to say it, if I have to I'll sing it for the rest of my life just please don't go, I will show you I love you everyday if I have to, I will come at the snap of a finger, I don't know if you can ever forgive me but please Jen at least try" he said lifting my head up and looking me in the eye's I sighed and said "every relationship has it's ups and downs but nothing can change my love for you Aaron" I whispered as tears glazed my eyes "good" he said as he smiled and whiped a tear away "i love you Aaron Hotchner" I said as I leaned in to give him back kiss "and I love you Jennifer Hotchner" he said and I smirked "i like that" I said "me too" he smiled.