re-honeymoon/re-anniversery?

*JJ's POV*
I woke up to the smell of bacon,egg, and pancacks and voices downstairs, k slowly sat up with a struggle because of my babybump I looked threw my closet for a shirt that would still fit and couldn't find anything so I grabbed Aarobs FBI shirt and some leggings and threw them on then went downstairs "I'm serious guys I don't think its a good idea, I mean come on she's pregnant a FBI profiler and a mom we could get called away at any moment" I heard Aaron say as I walked in "what's not a good idea?" I asked as I tried to sit on the counter but couldn't doue to my swollen stomach making Aaron laugh "that's it I give up at life" I groaned as leaned against the Aaron's back while he cooked "we're trying to talk Aaron into taking you on a re-honeymoon/re-anniversery" Garcia said "that's nice but no" I said "I'm a pregnant FBK profiler and a mom nows not exactly a great time for that" I said as Aaron was about to eat a peace of bacon he had just finished cooking but I took it out of his hand and ate it first grinning at him "you know you love me" I said "you are just like Hotch" Morgan groans the hole team was trying to talk us into going "well not exactly like him I mean in bed he's always the more donina-" "OKAY! I've heard enough!" Rossi said putting his hands up and wayving around a white paper towel "I'm waving my white flag I surrender!" He said making me laugh again "Jen I thought you couldn't wear that shirt" he said then I got idea "oh yeah I can, and do you know what would make me super happy?" I said "what's that?" He asked "if you go put on your FBI shirt and we wear matching shirts today" ibsay holding in a laugh"I suppose" he said as be went to change "this is his FBI shirt" I laughed then he came down wearing mine making us all laugh "alright very funny Jen" HD said as he slid off the shirt he was wearing.

Sorry its so short guys, Profiling_Jareau has school and since we live in different time zones its hard for us to communicat and I'm getting a bit of writers block and I have a trip to Tennessee and then North Carolina and we are leavif Wendsday so I have to pack and clean and again I'm sorry its so short.