the 'calm' before the storm

Hey guys OK so I think I know what I want to do with this chapter and how its going to go but I'm not 100% sure so work with me here OK?

*JJ's POV*

Things are crazy right now. The minute my dad told me that Tim, Thomas, Robert, and Josh were also my brothers and not just Samuel things got crazy I practically tackled him and am currently beating him over he head with a chicken leg while continuously screaming in his ear, while on his back while he's running around trying to get my off, Jake and Henry are beating the shit out of Robert because he called me a slut one's he saw how many kids I had, Aaron, Rossi, Spence, and Morgan are beating the shit out of Thomas, they know he was the worst to me and he called me a little fucking slutty bitch after I threw a handful of potato salad at him and kicked him in the balls because he got to close to my kids, Penelope is going crazy screaming at Samuel and Emily is getting close to punching my mom. So yeah its crazy, oh and the triplet's won't stop crying and Isabella's birthday is ruined. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I screamed at my dads ear, I don't really hate him, I don't hate any of them, I'm to kind some times and I just can't find it in me to hate someone, my dad finally managed to get me off of his back and he ran I looked around and I heard the screaming and the yelling and the fighting and I had enough "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!"  I screamed 'well that got there attention' I thought to myself. Aaron had Thomas pinned against the wall while he had a grip on his shirt and was about to punch him in the face, Jake and Henry had Robert pinned on the ground and he currently had a black eye and probably a broken nose as did Thomas except from the looks of Thomas' swollen wrist and ankle he probably has a broken wrist and ankle, Rossi was ready to beat the ever living shit out of Joshua, and Penelopy and Emily already puncjrf Samuel and were close to doing it again, everyone looked at me "why didn't you tell me? And how did I not know?" I finally asked "they jad left for the army and you were so young you don't remember this but your Samuel was angry because he was getting bullied and they would stop the bullies and you were so heart broken and-" my dad started but I cutt him off "no I mean Roz told me that they were people we knew and were related too but I chose not to believe her, I chose not to believe that someone in my family, that I was related to could do such a thing. Could be so sick and twisted. You all knew she had attempted to commit suicide before, you also knew that I had tried to as well but the worst part is you all knew that it was because that exact kind of attack had been made on us before and yet you did it again. IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT SHE'S GONE!" I screamed at them surprising everyone " Jenny I'm not gone" I heard someone say and we all turned around to see her standing there "R-Rozzilem?" I asked.

Oi, I'm not sure what I've done here either but I'm bored and haven't updated so here it is people! What drama shall come? Let me just say there is plenty more to come and it's not all just from the family. You have been warned ~Ally