on the jet...

Hey guys so the scene on the jet is going to be similar to a scene in a chapter of a story I read earlier anyway rated M!

*JJ's POV*

It has been a few month's and we just finished a case and we were on the jet back home "do you know what today is?" I asked Aaron sitting down on his lap as we sat on the couch in the back while everyone was asleep up front "nope" he said and smirked when I gave him a fake hurt expression "happy anniversary Jen" he said pulling me into a kiss that quickly got heated. I pulled apart biteibg my lip then standing up and dragging him to the back of the jet were you would make coffee and were the bathroom was. I quickly pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door behind us and he grabs the back if my head and handful of hair and pulls me into an kiss holding my head there as our tongues faught for dominance. I know he's always been a alpha figure and he usually dominats in bed as well but it's fun to fight him for it. He usually wins but sometimes, against his will, I win. Our tongues continue to fight for a few more minutes before he wins and begins to explor my mouth. I rub my hands down his chest and stomach and start to undo his belt and pants. After he let's go of the back of my head I bend down and put his, now very large, cock in my mouth as he tries to keep quite so he doesn't wake the team.

*teams POV*

'Emily's' I was asleep leaning up against Derek ,things between us have been good lately I think we night start dateing, anyway I was asleep on Derek when I heard muffled yells and screams, and not angry one's, no ones like when your having sex.

'Morgan's' I was in the middle of an awesome dream when I'm woke up by JJ moaning loudly and some other things I didn't want to hear. I was not dreaming about being a ballerina I don't know what your talking about.

'Garcia's' I don't want to talk about it.

'JJ's' Aaron was purposely doing stuff to make me be loud, he's always been the more dominant one when it comes to this stuff and I honestly don't mind, but right now, even though it got me really aroused, was not the best place to show dominance the way he was, he was thrusting in and out, hard and fast, and then he pinched my clit, my eyes went wide as I loudly moan his name but luckily he put his hand over my mouth in time.

'Hotch' I was purposely doing stuff to make her loud, I'm not only dominant at work, I'm rather dominant in bed, when I pintch her clit and she almost screams I had to put my hand over her mouth and smirk, I thrust in and out for another 15 minutes before we both come and I pull out, out of breath as JJ lays her head on my chest and her hands on my shoulders as she pants for breath as well "God I love you" I said kissing the top of her head "you have no idea how much I love you" I said as I felt her smile against me "I love you more" she said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me but pulled away before it got heated making me groan and her laugh "get dressed, we can continue when we get home" she said as she pulled on her pants. After we got dressed and she fixed her hair and put make-up where we gave each other hikeys we walked out, expecting the team to be asleep, but of course just our luck they were all up smirking at us making JJ turn 20 shades of red and me laugh until she punched me "ow!" I winced making everyone laugh even JJ.

*JJ's POV*

We get back to the BAU and its currently 5:30 I'm kinda bummed Aaron and I have to spend our anniversary at work but I think the little jet scene made up for it. Aaron was in Strauss' office probably talking about the case and I was at the coffee machine talking to Emily and Garcia "I can't believe you actually did that!"_ Garcia laughed "yeah and I can't believe you actually heard it, you were all supposed to be asleep" I reply taking a sip of my coffee and sitting on the counter "well we were asleep" Emily smirked making me chuckle. That's when Aaron speed walks out of Strauss' office over to us and practically drags me out of the bull pen making me spill my coffee "Aaron?!" I yell at him "we have the week off don't bother us!" He yells to the team making them laugh at the fact that her practically dragging me to bed. He let's go ones we get in the elevator and backs me up against the wall putting his hands beside me so I can't move "you aren't leaving that bedroom all week" he growls in my ear sending shivers down my spine "you're wish is my command" I smirk "this is going to be one long ride home" he says as he undresses me with his eye's. We get home and he push's me into the bedroom locking the door behind him then pinning me on the bed "well something's defenently gotten into you" I say. He kisses down my neck and he takes off my shirt and bra and starts to play with the nipples in his mouth as his hand's start to undo my pants while I undo his. After we get our clothes off and as soon as he's about to enter our phones go off we both groan in frustration and answer "Jaroue" "Hotchner" we answer in unison. We're in a group phone call with the team "sorry love birds it looks like your week of love has been cutt short" Rossi says. I groan loudly in frustration making them laugh "where are we going this time?" I ask as I push Aaron off and sit up "Trapp Hill North Carolina" Garcia says "alright we'll be there in 30 minutes"Aaron says "30?" We all question "I'm going to spend at least half a hour alone with my wife" he said "alright but only half a hour Aaron, I can only hold Strauss off for so long" Rossi says "don't worry Dave" Aaron said smirking at me making me kind of golp "bye guy's" Aaron said then hung up "uh yeah bye" I said and hang up as Aaron comes over then pins ne back down on the bed.....

......Aaron pulled out and laid by me as we tried to catch out breath "that was quick and fun" I say smiling as I still try to catch my breath "yeah" he chuckles "come on let's get dresse-" I start as I sit up but wince as Aaron laughs "something wrong babe?" He asks smirking proudly "no... Maybe" I say as I try to stand up but can't making him laugh more "its not funny!" I laugh as I throw a pillow at him and slowly stand up "you better hope I can walk by the time we get to the BAU or I'll ground you" I say as I pull on some pants.

'At the BAU'

We walk in, well Aaron walks I still kind of limp making Aaron laugh as we walk out to the jet and off to North Carolina.