Name's

Hay guys I need idea's for name's for the triplets and can I just say I'm extremely thrilled that the book already has 61 reads and shoutout to Profiling_Jareau for voting for each chapter and if I'm not mistaken she's the new co-owner/co-writter but I'm not 100% sure because we mainly communicate on Instagram, but anyway I really hope that you guy's are enjoying the story please let me know what you all think. Again thanks for the reads and votes!

Co-owner Profiling_Jareau writing the first half.
It's my first time writing for this fanfic hope it's alright.
________________________

JJ's POV
Hotch rushed me into the car.

"Remember deep breaths" Hotch panicked.

I was taking deep breaths and I was okay for a few seconds then "arrggg" I screamed.

"Just- Breath. We'll be there in a minute!!"

I never remembered being in this much pain for Henry.
We finally arrived at the hospital and Hotch ran around the car and helped me out.

Emily's POV
I got JJ's baby bag from her room and me, Morgan, Reid, Rossi, Garcia, Jack and Henry all rushed into the car.
Jack and Henry were practically jumping around in the car because they were both so excited that they were about to have another brother and two sisters.

I pulled up outside the hospital and we all jumped out the car and rushed into the hospital.
"JJ. Our friend JJ just arrived came here, she's having triplets!!" I said extremely quickly.

"Delivery room 4." The receptionist said.

We ran through the hospital and all sat impatiently in the waiting room.

You can do this Jayje I thought.

JJ's POV

"Come on JJ lets meet these beautiful babies" Hotch said as he lifted me up and speed walking into the hospital.

"Help!!" Hotch yelled.

"Arrggg" I cried again.

A doctor ran over to use with a wheelchair helping me in and rushing me into the delivery suite. As Hotch and a midwife helped me onto the bed, I saw my midwife Sam come in.

"Are you ready JJ!!" She smiled.

I nodded while panting. I grabbed Hotch's hand and was holding it so tight as I pushed the first time.
"JJ look at me. Copy me."
My midwife Sam, starting to pant with me. Hotch smiled excited that he was about to meet his baby girl.
"Come on JJ you can do this." Hotch encouraged.
With Hotch's encouraging words in the next contraction I did the biggest push I could possibly do.
The baby was out. The room was silent for a few seconds and I was starting to panic.
Then that's when we heard it. Our baby girls cry.
Sam lifted up the baby girl. Showing us out beautiful baby girl.
Me and Hotch stared at each other and kissed.

"Well done darling. Love you." Hotch smiled.

The midwife quickly wrapped my baby up and put her in the cot. Before we could hold me I had a another contraction. Baby two was now coming.

___________________________
Second half.

*JJ's POV*

Baby number two was coming and while I was haveing more contractions Hotch went to the restroom and when he got back I was in a lot of pain "hey Aaron c-come here" I said in a fake sweet voice with a fake smile as he came over "yes?" He asked. Ones he got into arms reach o grabbed he's man parts and squeezed tightly as another contraction came "JJ THAT'S NOT MY HAND!" Aaron yelled as his voice broke "IM FULLY AWAR OF THAT AARON!!" I screamed as another big contraction came and babu number two came.

*PART THREE*
*language*
*JJ's POV*

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed as I tried to push the third baby out but I couldn't "WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THAT THING COMEING OUT!?!?" I screamed as another contraction came. I could hear the doctors whispering something "uh sir can we speaks to you?" One of them asked Aaron and he nodded. While they were talking I couldn't help but start to cry and get worried that something's wrong with the baby "AARON!" I yelled "what's going on?! Why isn't the baby coming ou-" I tried saying but was cutt off by another big contraction "AAHHHH!!" I screamed as I pushed. I could feel the baby very close but he's been stuck there for the last half hour.

Co-owner Profiling_Jareau writing now

My midwife Sam came up to me and told me to stop pushing.
"JJ, when your having the contracting don't push. Even though how much you want too."
"What why??" I panted.
My midwife nodded to the other midwife.
"JJ. We need to do an emergency C section. Baby is breeched, there are many complications that could happen to baby and you if you have a normal delivery." She said as they were rushing me into theatre.
Hotch held my hand and wiped the tear away as my stomach got cut open.
"Love you JJ" Hotch whispered in my ear.
"Love you too" I whispered back.
The doctor turned the baby around and pulled her out, quickly taking her over to a little cot where they could do some quick checks. Making sure she was breathing properly.
"Hotch." Another test fell down my cheek.
"It's okay hun"
Once the checks were done they handed me my baby girl.
The midwife handed Hotch our son and our daughter. Hugging them both in his arms. The midwife then handed me my another baby girl.
"Have any ideas on names??" My midwife smiled as she took a picture of us with our babies.
Me and Hotch looked at each other then looked individually at the three beautiful babies.
"Phoenix." We both looked at our son.
"Lizzie." We then looked at our second born, "and Sofia." We looked at our third baby born.
"Beautiful names. Congratulations" my midwife smiled.