msave me

*JJ's POV*

I wake up with a horrible headache and blood slowly dripping from my head I groan a little when I try to move because my whole body aches. "Where the hell am I?" I mumble as I realize my hands are in cuffs and I'm laying on a small uncomfortable bed "Shit" I say as I sit up and a pain emedeintly shoots up my back. As my vision becomes memories begin to flood my mind and a tear rolls down my cheek and I flop back down on the bed. I glance up when the door opens and Tim,Thomas,Robert,Josh,Will, and my father all walk in "good to see you're awake, we can start soon" Thomas said "why am I here?" I asked "different reason's" Josh said "why me?" I ask finally looking up "it doesn't matter why. What matter's is that while your Herr your ours " Will said I just glared at them "come on mets give Jeny some time to settle in" my dad staid.

*Hotchs POV*

"they took mommy!" Henry and Jake cried while they latched onto my legs, the tripplers were currently unconscious, my wife is missing and being shoved back into a hell hole she was finally able to get out of after years, my sons can't stop crying and all I can do is stand there in horror of the thoughts running threw my head "I'm so sorry man" Morgan said giving me a hug "we have to find her" I said "we will Aaron" Dave said "I can't lose her" I said as the tean hugged me. "I can't stop thinking about what they might be doing to her" I said "let's get the kids to the hospital" Rossi said "yeah OK" I nodded then we left.

*JJ's POV*

It had been close to three hours since they left the room and all I can think about is what's coming next. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Tim walks in with a tank top, shorts, a bottle of water, and a tray of food. "Here you need to eat" he said "why are you so nice to me Tim?" I ask "your nothing like Thomas and you guys are twins" I state "listen I'll explain later but right now they're all watching and they said that if I don't.... rape you they're going to kill us both... I'm sorry Jenny" he said before forcing me down and taking off my pants.

this isn't the end just a quick Author's note. I'm not going to get into the days a and what goes on because basically all they do is rape JJ. So I'm going to skip like some months ahead where they finally save her.

*JJs POV*

It's been months since I was taken, they barley feed me and I know for a fact if I have to have sex with one of them again I'm either going to be sick or pass out. Will just got done with his 'turn' and I was in a lot of pain, in a lot of places. Will and Thomas where the worst. I was hoping to be able to take a nap but of course that wasn't going to happen because my dad walked in "how's my Jenny doing?" He asks as he rubs his hand up and down my thigh making me feel sick "I'm not yours" I growled as I slapped his hand away only making him angry. He grabs my face and force's me to kiss him, it takes every fiber in my body not to puck in his mouth while he began to push me back so my back is on the bed, ones he takes off my pants and inserts himself in the stress is to much on my body and I slowly start to become unconscious.

I begin to wake up and find someone is holding me bridal style, my head, legs, and arms are all just dangling there, I can tell I'm being carried and as I slowly start to open my eye's I see a paramedic rushing me to a ambulance, but in my mind I saw my dad on top of me so I started scratching, kicking, and scream to get off me.

*general POV*

As JJ began kicking and screaming the paramedic that was carrying her ended up dropping her and the team and some other paramedics had to tackle her down and try to hold her down so they could sedat her "JJ! JJ calm down!" Morgan said holding down her left arm while Hotch had his hands on her stomachs and legs to keep her from kicking and Emily held her other arm and hand but everyone being crouded around her only made it worse "get off! Get off! Get off! Get off! GET OFF!" she screamed as her pupils became dialated and she struggled more "JJ you need to calm down!" Morgan tried "no you sicko! Get off!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as a paramedic put some liguid in a syring and put it in her, even though she tried to fight off the medication they gave her it was to strong and it slowly went black.

*JJ's POV*

I wake up to bright lights and some pleasantly familiar faces and voices looking and talking to a doctor "Aaron?" I say in a bit if a whisper because my throat was dry "JJ! God am I glad your OK!" He said as he hugged me a bit to tight making me wince "sorry" he says as the kids run in "mommy!" They yell then practically tackle me and hug me as everyone else did. I was glad to be with my family again.

Hey you guys! So what do you guys think so far?