a race against time

Continuation of last chapter

*Hotch's POV*

I had called the team and told them everything that's going on and we were waiting in the waiting room when a nurse came out "Jennifer has lost conscious and its time for Isabella to be born but we are going to have to do a emergency sea section, she has a lot of stress on her the last couple of day's and its caused the baby to become slightly unhealthy and it's basically a race against time from here on out" the nurse said "al-alright um thank you" I said as the nurse walked out. A couple of hours passed and the surgeon came out "Jaroue?" He asked "that's us" I said as I shot up "her and the baby made it out alive but we have to keep them here for about two weeks to make sure it stays that way" he said "OK can we see them?" I asked as I adjusted a sleeping Henry on NY shoulder while Lizzy sleeped on Morgan's shoulder, Sophia on Emily's, Pheonix on Rossi's and Jake on Reid it was a cute sight "yes"he nodded as everyone followed him carrying the kids. We were in there for a while waiting for JJ to wake up. But that's when the monitors go off and you can see both JJ and Isabella stop breathing "NURSE!" I yell they come running in and they're is yelling and panicking but all I can see is my wife and newborn daughter dieing in front of me.

\(^0^)/(っ・ω・)っ⊙ω⊙ so who hates me now? horrible cliff hanger!.