heartach

*JJ's POV*

It had been two months since I found out I was pregnant and I was currently at the clinic waiting for my ultrasound. 'Buzz buzz' "hey baby" I answered "hey babe" Aaron answered "how's it been so far?" He asked "not as bad as the first time we were pregnant but its still a long wait" I said. Winter had started about a month ago and it was starting to snow "yeah, hey I nerd you to come in after work, they've killed another one of your childhood friends' he said "alright" I sighed as a doctor came out "Jaroue" "I've got to go Aaron I love you" 'OK love you too' I hung up and followed the doctor back "hello Jennifer, how are the triplets?" A nurse that helped me deliver the tripplets "there great, of course Lizzy and Sophia are daddy's little princess' but Pheonix is a Mommy's boy" I said smiling as they put the gel on my stomach and started looking at my baby "miss Jaroue" the doctor said sadly "I'll tell her" Sam said quietly "Jennifer the baby isn't moving at all, and at this point they should movie at least a little..... I'm so sorry but you've misscarried" Sam said as I started to cry "I've misscaried?" I asked they nodded "we'll give you a minute" Sam said as they walked out, I just got up and left.

I drove to the BAU and got in the elevator doing my best to hold back the tears. I hear the elevator doors ding and then open. I walked in and noticed the team wasn't there I walked to Garcia's office with a cup of coffee and knocked "come in" she called out, I walked in and took a sip of my coffee "I thought you couldn't have caffeine when your pregnant?" She questioned "I miscarried Pen" I whispered "oh my god JJ I'm so sorry" she said as she hugged me tight "how am I supposed to tell Aaron? He's so excited" I said "the doctor said it was from the stress of the case" I finished "JJ he'll understand and if not I'll make him understand" she said making me laugh "where is he anyway?"  I asked "ooohhhhh yeah heh about that, uh Tim,Thomas,Robert,and Josh kinda sorta killed Jessica and took the kids" she said "WHAT?!" I yelled "but they did catch Thomas there interigating him now" she said and as soon as she finished I was out the door on my way to the interigation room.

I walked into the room behind the glass and they all turned to look at me "thank god your here, he said the only one he'll talk to is you" Aaron said I started to walk out when he grabbed my hand "Jen I don't think it's a good idea for you to go in there" Aaron said "Aaron I just found out that the stress of this case has caused me to to have a misscariage I'm not about to lose those kids too" I said as I slid NY wrist out of his hand and walked into the interigation room "ah Jenny" he said making me feel sick as I slowly sat down "where are my kids Thomas?" I asked "where's my daughter?" He asked "she died as I tried to give birth, now where are my kids?" I said getting even angrier I was in therw with Aaron and Morgan "oh there fine.... For now at least" he said with a smirk on his face "you know, Will and your father aren't finished with you yet, they have alot more planned for you, now that I think about it.... There probably having there way with your little five year old daughter's right now, making you're sons watch..... I'm really looking forward to finishing what I started with you" he said undressing me with his eyes "you sick little son of a bitch" I heard Morgan whisper, I got up and I got close to Thomas "let me tell you something, if any of you so much as hurt a hair on any of them I will personally hunt each and everyone of you and kill you myself" I said looking him in the eye's "still a fiery little soul huh?" He asked as he started to rub my thigh, I slammed his head down on the medal table "I've grown up, unlike you" I said and then walked out as he was groanig.

*couple of hours later*
*hotchs POV*

JJ and I were talking about how she miscarried and I'm not sure why but for some reason I blam her "it's you're fault you know" I said as her head shot up and she glared at me "what?!" She said "its your fault you had a misscariag" I said louder "HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK ITS MY FAULT?!" she yelled at me "BECAUSE YOU WERE DRINKING WHILE YOU WERE PREGNANT!" I yelled I know I'm probably going to regret this later but I don't care "I DIDNT KNOW AND ITS BECAUSE OF STESS NOT BECAUSE I WAS DRINKIG!" she yelled back "OH OF COURSE LITTLE MISS PERFECT DIDN'T DO ANYTHIG WRONG LIKE USUAL!" I said "EXCUSE ME?! WHER THE FUCK DID YOU GET I'M LITTLE MISS PERFECT WHO DOESNT DO ANYTHING WRONG?!" She yelled "YOU KNOW WHAT NO IM DONE WITH THKS BULL SHIT!" She said as she took of her rings and threw then at me "YOU KNOW THIS HAPPENS TO ME SO OFTEN THAT IT DOESNT EVEN BOTHER ME ANYMORE! WHAT BOTHERS ME IS THE FACT THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE OTHER JACKASS' AROUND HERE! YOU PROMISED ME AARON!" and with that she was gone.