Wedding Planning

Co-owner Profiling_Jareau writing
________________________

JJ's POV
Me, Hotch, Jack and Henry got back into the car and went back home so we could plan for the wedding.

I was missing my babies so much, even though they scream and cry a lot. I miss them so much!!

We all sat down and got the laptop.
"Colour scheme??" I asked.
"Blue!!" Henry yelled jumping up and down.
"Red!!" Jack yelled also jumping around.
Me and Hotch smiled at each other and the kids. Blue or red colour scheme. There really nice colours, but I don't know. I'm thinking more either pastel colours or a dark purple, something like burgundy.

"They're lovely colours but I'm not sure. What do you think??" I asked Hotch.

"I agree. Lovely colours l but I was think something, like uh maybe a purple??" Hotch asked.

"That is what I was thinking. Something like burgundy." I smiled.

"What's burgu-burgan- what's that??" The kids asked.

"It's a dark purple. Look." I showed them burgundy coloured things.

There faces lit up. They had a massive smile on there face and nodded.

"Okay that's the colour scheme sorted!!" Hotch smiled.

We started searching for venues we could have our wedding. We both agreed on having the wedding somewhere near a lake.

"Look!!" I pointed at the screen. "Mountain Lake Lodge." I smiled.

"That's beautiful" Hotch kissed me on the cheek.

We phoned and set a date for our wedding. The 4th August.
We then went onto looking at cakes and cake designs.
We decided on a 3 layered tall cake, which had things relating to our wedding scheme.

*1 month later*
Me Pen and Emily went shopping for my wedding dress.
Our price range was something between £2000 - £8000.
We went into a wedding dress shop and we all picked out 2 of our favourite dresses. I wanted something simple. Nothing big, nothing to out there, just a simple white long dress.

I tried on Emily's first dress and came out.
"I like this, but once it's out on it does look puffy at the bottom."
Me and Pen nodded and agreed. I went back into the changing room and tried on Emily's second dress.

"I like the little pattern on the sleeves"
"Yeah same. I think this dress is beautiful. I love it."

I was looking in the mirror and deciding on the dress it needed to feel right it needed to feel perfect.

"How much??" I asked the worker.

"£9500. That's with the head piece as well."

I looked at Emily and Pen. The knew the price range and how much money I had to spend on the dresses.
"Okay thankyoou. It's a little out our price range. But this dress in beautiful."

I went to try on Garcia's dress. I was a really faint pink colour. I came out and stood on the stall.

"I love this!!" I smiled. "The only thing is, dancing. The corset on it and it's really long."
I once again went to have a look in the mirror and decided to try on the second one.
This time it was a faint purple colour.
"This is beautiful. I love the colour and the pattern on it. But it's-"

"Short." Emily and Garcia said.

I nodded.

I went to try on my first dress. I looked into the mirror and smiled. This dress was gorgeous.

"Wow" Pen and Emily said.

I laughed a little. "What do you think??"

"This is- Jayje. This is beautiful. You look beautiful."

I looked in the mirror and smiled. My eyes started watering.
"Awh Jayje!!" Pen ran up to me giving no me a tissue.
"This dress is so- this just perfect." I laughed while crying. "I don't want to take it off".

The girls came up and have me a massive hug.
"I think there's no need to try on the second one." Emily smiled.

"How much??"

"£8450. The head piece is £280"

I looked down and sighed. Once again it was out of my price range.
This dress is beautiful. I want this so bad. I mean- I just look. I thought and started crying again.

Emily and Pen looked ate shot her and nodded.
"Jayje. What if we helped. You know we'll pay the rest!!" Penelope had a massive smile on her face.

"No guys. I love you so much I can't let you do that!!"

"Jayje I don't care what you say we will pay for the rest."

I cried again. I went to hug my best friend tightly and said thankyoou over a hundred of times.

I got changed and went to pay for the dress.

We then went shopping for bridesmaid dresses.
I knew they wanted something just below the knee or a full length dress. We looked for burgundy coloured dresses to go with the colour scheme.

We picked up these 3 different dresses.
They went to try them on and came out with dress one.

"Oh my god. You two look beautiful!!"
"I love this dress. But I don't know something just doesn't feel right."

We l nodded and they out in dress 2.

"Wow. This is perfect!!" I had a smile reaching my eyes.

Penelope started to tear up. "This is so beautiful."
Me and Emily have her a massive hug, I told them they look absolutely beautiful.

We went and brought the two dresses for £550.

We went and met Hotch, Reid, Morgan, the triplets, and Henry and Jack.
"Get the dresses??" Hotch smiled
"Yes" I said as I have Hotch a passionate kiss.

"Hey hey hey!! Save that for the wedding!!" Rossi laughed.

We went to find the tuxes for the men and the two little little men.

We picked out there waistcoat the colour matching the colour scheme. They got a white shirt and a black colour blazer with black trousers and shoes.
When Henry and Jack called to say they were changed I went to do there ties up.

Me, Pen, Emily and the triplets waited for the men to come out.

Phoenix started to cry waking up Sofia and Lizzie. Now making Sofia cry.

I healed Phoenix trying to rock him back to sleep and to calm him down.
Garcia held Sofia also trying to get her back to sleep and Emily held Lizzie.

They came out the they all looked great.
"Wow. You guys look great!!" I smiled.

After an hour to trying in different suits we bought the first one.
We got Lizzie and Sofia a little dress that matched the colour scheme and Phoenix and little suit that matched the others.