Not again...

*Henry's POV*
*language*
My eyes widened the minute I saw him jump out of the car. "Daddy" I said my void trimbling with fear "what are you doing here Will?" Mom asked with anger written across her face and in her voice "I got released from the hospital now lets go ho-" he started but couldn't finish because Jake and I kicked him in the nadds "what were you trying to say Will?" Mom asked trying to hold back her Laugh's "I was saying get in the truck we are going home and as for you young man" he groaned standing up then looked at me and Jack "you are grounded and there will be further punishments when we get home for both you and your mom for rnning off and especially for sleeping with another man! You little slut! Your MINE!!" He yelled "BOTH OF YOU!! NOW GET YOUR ASS'S IN THE FUCKUNG TRUCK!!" "Henry run" I heard mom whisper "Henry go. I don't want you getting hurt again" she whisper shouted as I ran off grabbing Jake "come on! Its going to get dangerous!" I whisper shouted at jack.

*Hotch's POV*

I nodded telling jake Henry to go inside I don't want him to see what's about to go down. We all know this can only end in about 3 ways and non of them are good.

*JJ's POV*

"It takes more than a spirm Donner to be a father Will!!" I said calmly but firmly I was so sick of his crap and I was going threw it again. I was just glad the team was there "you fucking little bitch. I AM HIS FATHER!" Will yelled at me " let me tell you something Will, you may biologically be his father but NO FATHER BEATS HIS CHILD AND TREATS HIM LIKE A PEACE OF PROPERTY YOU CAN JUST THROW AWAY!" I said now raising my voice. "And you are NEVER going to touch MY son again! And if I can help it you won't even be seeing him ever again!" That's when it happened again. He hit me. He grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the ground and started kicking me. The must of been the last straw for Aaron because next thing I know Will's on the ground with Aaron on top of him punching him in the face repeatedly (Profiling_Jareau ;D) that's when it all goes Blake 'not again'.