Chapter One

I do not own the Harry Potter Universe or it's characters, all rights for that goes to the amazing JK Rowling. The only characters I own are the ones I created myself. 

A/N Hi guys! So yes, I annoyingly decided to spend my time writing another Scorose fanfiction instead of concentrating on the books I have started already, but don't fear! I've already finished this one! I've decided to post a chapter a week- just to keep you entertained XD I really really like this fanfiction- and I hope you do too! I spent so long on this one, and I worked hard- because I want it to be the best it can be! As much as I love Forbidden Love, I feel as if this fanfiction is written so much better (oh- and if you haven't read Forbidden Love already, please go and check it out! It is a completed Scorose fanfiction [as in all the chapters are already up] so whilst you wait for the new chapters of this one, perhaps you could give that one a ready to? Ta!)

Anyway, please enjoy this new fanfiction! And as always, vote and comment if you did!

-Elise x

Rose Weasley was walking hastily down the streets of Diagon Alley, her red hair pulled up into a messy bun, held in place by her wand which was pushed through her bun to hold it in place. She pushed open the door to the nearest shop to get out of the bitterly cold weather. It was a week until Christmas and it was snowing heavily outside. She'd escaped into the first shop with its lights on that she saw for shelter, and looking around she discovered she had walked into Flourish and Blotts, her favourite wizarding book store. Rose believed it was only her and the employee at the desk until a mop of blonde hair appeared on top of a tall, rather handsome man holding a large collection of books by Newt Scamander. Walking between the aisles she attempted to get a closer look at the man as his hand delved into his pockets to pay for the large stack of books before shrinking them and putting them into his pocket also. Before Rose had time to think, the man turned around, startling her. She took one step forward and attempted to look as if the books opposite her interested her, and they were what she wanted to buy. Unfortunately, they were on motorcycles, something he had no interest in whatsoever.

Before she could register what was going on, a deep voice came from behind her. "I wouldn't take you for the type of girl who was into motorcycles?" he asked. Rose whipped around to face him and, think on her feet, replied.

"Oh yeah, not many people would think that, would they? My... father loves motorcycles, I guess I got it from him" Rose lied. She hated lying, especially about her family, and especially about something so stupid and so blatantly not true- her father despised the things. She took a deep breath in before looking up at the man. He had a round, pale face with bright grey eyes. He had a small mouth and a short nose. His pale blonde hair fell onto his face like it was once held in place but the wind had blown it to be the way it was. He wore a black coat that was buttoned up to the top save the collar button that would probably strangle him if he were to do it up.

The man only nodded, before taking a look at the specific book Rose had been pretending to be looking at. He laughed, almost silently, at how weird he found a girl- like Rose- looking at books of motorcycles of all things Rose thought I had to be standing near the motorcycle books. She sighed internally, still holding the appearance that she was, indeed, very much interested in motorcycles.

"Are you thinking about buying that?" the man asked, still amused at her weird 'taste'. Rose shook her head frantically and, not being able to come up with an explanation or excuse, she stayed silent. The man only nodded, still looking at the books behind her head. Rose smiled slightly before holding her hands behind her back and looking out the large window. The blizzard seemed to have calmed, and Rose felt like she needed an escape from this awkward encounter.