Chapter Thirty Seven

A/N I didn't want any of this to happen, I swear, it just... did?

Scorpius was led a long way through the ministry. He followed the old man down countless stairs- he had no idea where he was now. Lucius walked down a large corridor filled with rubble. There were tables overturned everywhere, bits of stone scattered the floor. Lucius stopped beside a table.

"That's where your little girlfriend apparated in" Lucius said, pointing to an overturned table and a bunch of rocks. No Scorpius yelled inside his head She's here, he's got her!

"If you've done anything to her!" Scorpius yelled, wanting to run up and hit his Grandfather- were it not for the fact that his hands were still bound and he was terrified of what the man would do, he probably would have.

"You'll what?" Lucius laughed, turning to face the boy "You can't hurt me, I have a wand... And yours" Lucius pulled a wand out of a pocket Scorpius didn't even see he had- it was his wand.

"Please, tell me you haven't hurt her, please" Scorpius pleaded, braving a step closer to the vile man.

"I could do, but it wouldn't be the truth" Lucius laughed, before turning on his heel and carrying on down a hallway. He stopped outside a wooden door. There was a window in the centre but it was covered in ash, the wood on the door was charred, as was all the rocks and rubble surrounding it- there had been a fire here, but it obviously had not lasted long.

"Go on, look in" Lucius grinned evilly. Scorpius looked at him, he nodded forward and Scorpius practically stumbled forward. He raised both his hands and wiped the dirty window with his left elbow before he could look in.

There she was. She was huddled up in the corner, her legs bent in an obviously uncomfortable way. Her head was bent down- she looked too weak to move it. Her hair was a matted mess and her clothes were covered in dirt and grime. Scorpius could see her shaking- she was crying. He took a look around the room. There was blood on the walls and on the rocks in the centre of the room. He looked back at Rose- her top was torn and blood-stained. He quickly turned back to Lucius.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER?" He demanded, furious. He stomped towards the man, trying to look as intimidating as possible but he knew he wasn't doing a very good job at it. Lucius just laughed and grabbed his collar, pulling him towards the door to the neighbouring room. He unlocked the door and threw Scorpius into it, shutting the door behind him. Scorpius did not hear the "click" of the lock, but could see Lucius still standing outside.

Scorpius took a look around the room. It was almost identical to the one Rose was in- there was rubble and rocks all over the floor, but there was no blood staining the walls. The only difference, however, was the chair in the middle of the room. The solitary wooden chair that seemed to be used for nothing.

Suddenly the door was thrown open. Lucius, again, walked in, but this time he was followed by a young witch. She wasn't too tall, and she had fairly long brown hair that hung limply around her circular face. She wore black leather trousers that clung tightly to her skin and she wore a skimpy black top that had no back which was covered in dust and what Scorpius could only think was blood. On her feet she wore thin black boots that reached half way up her calves. On her wrist, Scorpius saw, was the mark that Death Eaters still took even though the man the marks were made for was long dead- it was the mark that his father was so ashamed of.

"This is Lydia" he grinned. She walked forward and dragged him to the chair, pushing him until he sat on it.

"Ooh, your handsome" Lydia giggled "I'm going to have fun with you!" she laughed. Scorpius' head shot towards Lucius.

"What-?" Scorpius couldn't even finish his sentence. Lucius was putting a charm on the wall beside him- the wall that was also in Rose's cell. When he stepped backwards, Scorpius found he could see into the cell- he could see Rose quivering in the corner, he could see the blood-stained rocks.

*

Lucius walked in again- he hadn't been long. Rose could barely lift her head up, she had been fighting the sleep that she knew was coming since he had left, but she didn't want to fall into it. She groaned as with a quick wand movement she was flying in the air, and then once again dropped in the centre of the floor. She called out in pain once more and her back arched away from the sharp rocks. The cuts in her back were deep, and she could feel the warm trickle of blood.

"Please" she whispered, she didn't have any strength left at all, but she forced her head up to look at Lucius. He was grinning, his arms crossed across his chest. "What do you want from me?" she asked, her voice only a smidgen louder.

Suddenly there was a knock from the other side of the wall, Lucius uncrossed his arms and pointed his want at her.

"Brace yourself" he grinned maliciously, before yelling "CRUCIO!" Rose felt pain like she never had before. She writhed about and screamed at the top of her lungs with energy she didn't know she had.

"STOP!" she screamed louder than she had ever screamed before, her body moving uncontrollably as the pain moved through her continuously. The pain was indescribable. Thousands of knives were stabbing into her, she was being shot all over, she was drowning, she couldn't think.

And then it stopped. She was left panting on the floor as she regained her breath, but she felt as if her body would never recover from the pain she just felt.

Then there was another knock- and it started all over again.

"CRUCIO!"

A/N Sorry?

-Elise xxx