Chapter Four

A/N Helloooo! Here's the next chapter, as I said, though, it is short- and I am afraid to say it is shorter than the last one! Anyway, enjoyyy!

She quietly emerged from under the covers of her bed just as she heard the bedroom door creak open. Cursing herself for not listening for footsteps first, she flicked her wand to correct her makeup before whoever it was saw her tear-stained face. As she took a deep breathe in, Scorpius' head turned the corner.

"What in Merlin's name are you doing in here?" Rose practically roared. Scorpius was now inside the room, but he took a step back, his arms in front of him as if he was telling Rose he meant no harm.

"Please, Rose" Scorpius asked softly. The look on Rose's face hardened, he wasn't going to get anywhere just saying that "Please Rose, let me explain"

"You don't deserve an explanation, Malfoy, I got you out of my life three years ago and that's where you should have stayed" her arms where folded, but he could see her right arm moving down ever so slowly, as if reaching for something she had dropped. Quickly, Scorpius broke the eye contact he had held with her, to see her hand moving to grab her wand. Scorpius' eyes quickly reverted back to Rose's beautiful brown ones, and his arms moved into more of a defensive position before he began to speak again.

"You think you have every right to curse me, and in your mind you do, and if it was true what you think, then you would, you would have every right" Scorpius took a deep breath in, and took a step forward, slowly moving his right arm to reach out for her "But if you would just let me explain, please Rose, you would see that you have this all wrong, you don't really deserve to curse me, but you know I'm going to let you do it anyway, because I still-" Scorpius' argument was cut off, as Rose had grabbed hold of her wand, and she had silently cast a spell over the man, silencing him.

"Get out" she growled "Get out of my room, get out of my house. You should have stayed out of my life; I don't want you here, nobody wants you here. You're hated in this family, Malfoy. Leave. Leave and don't come back. I never want to see you again. Ever. Go"

Scorpius moved his mouth as if to say something, but he quickly shut it when he realised what charm she had placed upon him. He carefully mouthed something Rose couldn't make out- and she was glad of it, she didn't want to hear what the scumbag had to say to her- before he apparated out of the room, hopefully to somewhere where he would stay out of her life forever.

A/N Yup, definitely shorter, sorry... Buuut, if you did enjoy it please vote and comment- you know the drill, ta ta!

-Elise x

COMMISERATIONS TO , BUT I REALLY DID LOVE THIS COVER! IT IS ABOVE FOR ALL YOU LOVELIES TO SEE! ALL THE COVERS ENTERED INTO THE COMPETITION WERE SO GOOD AND I HOPE YOU ALL AGREE WITH ME THAT THEY ARE! SO SORRY THAT YOU COULDN'T WIN ANYTHING BUT AT LEAST YOU GET A PART IN THE STORY?? (I'M SORRY I JUST COULDN'T THINK OF ANY MORE PRIZES! ARGHH)(Caps, soz)