Epilogue

Scorpius and Rose sat on the floor to their new apartment. They had only just moved in and every room was full of boxes than neither of them could be bothered to unpack yet. They sat there in a comfortable silences, just eagerly drinking up their new surroundings. It was peaceful here, just on the outskirts of London. The, what will eventually be at least, living room window was pushed open half way, and Rose could hear the sound of the bird chirping in the tree next to their building. There was a faint breeze which could be heard rustling through the leaves and there was that ever so quiet hum of the near-by city.

"Hey" Scorpius said, breaking the peaceful silence that had rested between them. Rose's head snapped towards the boy direction, and she had to concentrate to stop her eyes from glazing over like they just were. Rose smiled at Scorpius and sat up slightly. "I got you a present" Scorpius smiled, "sorry it's not wrapped"

From behind his back he pulled a large photo frame. It was wooden and just that type of old-style wood that Rose loved her house decorations to be in. Rose looked closer at the frame and saw a moving photo within. It was of all of their friends. There was Rose and Scorpius in the middle, beaming and talking happily to each other and their friends around them. Beside Rose stood Albus Potter, laughing at something Frank Longbottom, who was standing behind him, had said. Next to Frank stood Alice, and there was Victoire and Teddy with his changing hair behind them. And there was the Scammander Twins beside Alice, whom she was eagerly talking to, and there was Jensen and Macie and Niamh and Hunter and Jet and Kit and Nova and Ailbe and everyone who had been there at some stage.

"Oh Scorp!" Rose smiled, placing the photo safely on the floor before flinging herself at Scorpius so that he fell backwards onto the floor, laughing. As they sat up Rose pulled the photo back onto her lap, admiring it. "I love it" she whispered.

A/N I really hoped you enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it. Thank you to everyone who has read/voted/commented, you know how much that means to me. I really hope you enjoyed this book, I'm really happy with how it turned out. Thank you!!!
Elise xxx