Epilogue Part 2

The dress was simple. It was all sweet and plain. The bodice had a sweetheart neckline and the straps were small and made of lace. The skirt wasn't big, it was long and didn't have a train. To be honest it didn't even have much of a shape, but it had a lot of material so that it could be moved around to make the wearer feel like a princess. The only thing that set this apart from all the rest was the bright red ribbon that hung around the waist and the large rose that sat on the side of the ribbon as the rest fell down the skirt on the other side. It was a beautiful dress- which it was why it was the one chosen.

She had a tiara, too. It wasn't anything lavish- only small, she wanted to feel like a princess but she didn't want anything big. It was simple. Silver swirls decorated with pearls and crystal roses- she was keeping to the theme. The veil matched the tiara- the edges decorated with silver-white stitches in the shapes of roses.

She didn't do much with her hair- she didn't feel she needed to. She left her natural curls to hang in her ginger hair, and that was that. She pulled a couple of bits to the back, to allow a bit of shape, but aside from that she did pretty much nothing to it.

Her makeup was pretty natural. She had a bit of silver-cream eyeshadow and a tiny bit of contour and blush. But her lips were the main event. She had bright red lips to match her hair, her ribbon, her flowers.

Her flowers were lavish- unlike anything else in her attire. She had decided against any flower aside from the rose- the bright red roses, just like her. She had 25, and they were arranged so beautifully she couldn't stop looking at them- even when she was supposed to look somewhere else.

He, too, was dressed amazingly but simply. He wore a smart black three piece suit with a red tie to match the ribbon on the dress. He looked simply dashing.

*

As the ceremony started, she began to cry- she couldn't help it, she was just too excited. Her father quickly wiped away her tears just before the doors opened up to show the aisle. The little girl in the white and red dress ran forward, throwing her red petals as she went, shortly followed by the elder bridesmaids in the red dresses. The girl and her father followed- and before he realised it he was in tears. He was so happy to be giving her away to someone so brave and deserving.

As they reached the top of the aisle, the man kissed his daughter's head as he gave her away to the man in the black and red suit as he wiped the solitary tear away from his eyes and took his seat with his wife and son.

The girl grinned wider than she had ever grinned before as she stood on the step opposite her soon-to-be husband. The service was blissful and sweet, and the couple's vows brought a tear to everyone's eye. As the service drew to a close, the rings were placed- etched with the date of the ceremony- and the two locked together in a sweet kiss.

"I love you Rose Malfoy"